Night

After everyone had left, Y/n retreated to her room and swiftly changed into her soft and worn-in pajamas, eager to relax after a long day. Snuggled in her cozy bed, she grabbed her phone and dialed her best friend.
In case if u want to see her PJs:

Y/n:Hey bestie (Y/n greeted warmly)???:Hello beach (came the playful response from her friend)Y/n:How are you doing? And how's work? ( Y/n inquired, her voice tinged with a hint of sadness)???:Good, and you? *her friend replied* (sensing the chang...

???:Hello beach (came the playful response from her friend)
Y/n:How are you doing? And how's work? ( Y/n inquired, her voice tinged with a hint of sadness)
???:Good, and you? *her friend replied* (sensing the change in tone)
Y/n let out a heavy sigh
Y/n: My parents arranged my marriage with a mafia member. He said he'll never love me.
???: Just give this marriage a chance, and if he crosses the line, I've got your back. *her best friend said reassuring her*
Y/n: Thankyou (Y/n whispered gratefully)
???: Anyway, do you want to go shopping tomorrow to get your mind off things?
Her best friend suggested.
Y/n:Sure, Jennie
Y/n agreed.
Jennie:Bye, bestie, I'm feeling sleepy. See you tomorrow.
"Bye," they bid each other farewell as the call ended.
Y/n switched off the lights, sinking into her comfortable bed.
Meanwhile, in Taehyung's modern office he sat surrounded by dim lighting, his face half-shrouded in shadows as he reviewed his packed schedule for the next day. With a cold precision in his voice, he summoned his secretary, Jack.
Jack: Yes, sir? (Jack responded nervously, the air heavy with Taehyung's presence.
Taehyung:Tomorrow we have an important meeting. Is everything prepared? (Taehyung's voice was sharp no commanding)
Jack: Yes, sir. Everything is ready? (Jack answered promptly, trying to mask his unease)
Taehyung: Good, we need this deal. You may leave now, but tomorrow, do not be late. (Taehyung stated curtly before ending the call)
The silence was broken as a mysterious figure entered Taehyung's room, their purpose unclear.
As the story unfolds, secrets will be revealed, and dynamic between Y/n and Taehyung bound is to take unexpected turns. Stay tuned for next part of the enthralling tale.