Airport

A/P ( authors pov)

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine she was very excited inside but couldn't show it because Taehyung would get annoyed. After finishing dressing up for the flight she went downstairs.

Her outfit for the flight:

She greeted Mrs Kim who was in kitchen preparing breakfast

Y/n pov:
I went downstairs and saw mom cooking in the kitchen I decided to help her.

Y/n: Good morning mom, can I help?

Mrs.kim: Good morning my dear, no sorry I am almost finished and also could you call Taehyung cause your flight will leave in around  4 Hours so you and him needs to be ready on time. *She replied with a very happy tone*

Y/n: Ok mom * I said as I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to wake Taehyung up*

I entered my shared bedroom and saw an empty bed I looked around and suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing half naked Taehyung his hair was wet and water was dripping.

Him:

Tae pov:

Tae pov:

I woke up and saw Y/n wasn't there I went to get ready and when I came out i saw Y/n i thought she was probably looking for me.

End of Tae pov

A/P:

He looked so damn Hot I couldn't get my eyes off him. He noticed I was staring at him and decided to tease me.

Tae: like what you see? * He said with a smirk on his face*

Y/n: w-what? *I said as I quickly looked away in embarrassment*

Y/n: Mom asked u to come downstairs so we can have breakfast and leave for airport on time. *Y/n said as she walked closer to the door*

Tae: okay, I'll come he said while putting on his shirt.

After a few minutes he came down he looked so good in his outfit that you couldn't take eyes off him.

Him: