Yeong

[On Monday]

Authors pov:

Taehyung was getting ready for office when Mrs Kim approached him and said

Mrs Kim: Tae can you also take Y/n with you to work cause she will be bored at home and I’m going out to meet my friends and Luna already left for her office. Please! *she said with pleading eyes*

Tae: Fine.

Mrs Kim: Ok I’ll go and tell Y/n to get ready. * she said as she left*

Y/n was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. When Mrs Kim came and saw her.

Mrs Kim: Omo my baby why are you doing all the work huh? I’m here. I'll do this and  you get ready to go to the office with Taehyung.

Y/n: Ok mom, but why am I going to the office with him?

Mrs Kim: My baby I asked him to take you because I will be out of home and so is Luna you will be bored alone.

Y/n: Ok mom I’ll go and get ready.

Y/n entered their shared bedroom and saw Taehyung was already ready.

Wow he looks so handsome- Y/n’s thoughts

She snapped out of her dreamland when she heard Taehyung telling her to get ready.

Taehyung: Go and get ready fast. I don't wanna be late.

Y/n: Ok. *she went inside the bathroom to get ready*

[After a few minutes]

She came out ready and saw Taehyung was waiting for her. As soon as he saw her he was surprised that she could be that pretty.

 As soon as he saw her he was surprised that she could be that pretty

Y/n: Let's go.

Tae: O..ok.

They went downstairs and had their breakfast.

[After breakfast]

Y/n and Tae left for the office. In the office Y/n was working as an employee she didn’t have to give an interview because she is Tae’s wife.