New friend

Y/n came back to her room and found Taehyung lying on the bed lifeless. She went up to him and asked.

Y/n: Are you okay?, what happened to you?

Taehyung: Yea I'm fine, just a little fever.

Author's pov:
Y/n touched Taehyung's forehead to see how much fever he has, she was surprised his head was burning hot. She went to a medical store and bought medicines for him and also went to a restaurant and got soup.

The soup:

Then she came back and made him eat the soup and the medicine

Taehyung was already asleep after the medicine. Y/n tucked the blanket around him making sure he doesn't feel cold. And then she lay beside him.

[Next morning]
In Seoul Luna and Mrs Kim were in the living room watching a k-drama when Luna said.

Luna: Aunty don't you think we should call Y/n and ask her how are they doing? *she said as she turned towards Mrs Kim*

Mrs Kim: I think we should but it's probably night time for them right now and also we should let them enjoy and do what they are doing.

Luna: Ok, I guess but I'm really keen to know what was their honeymoon like.

Mrs Kim: These are questions not to be asked. *she while smiling*

[back in Paris]
Taehyung was a bit better now Y/n woke up and got dressed she was combing through her beautiful long hair we she heard someone say her name.
End of Author pov

Taehyung pov:
I woke up and looked beside me and it was empty I wondered where was Y/n. I look around and found her brushing through her hair.

She looks so pretty- Taehyung thought to himself.

Wait no what am i thinking she doesn't look pretty at all, I don't know what's happening to me-Tae's thought
End of Tae pov

Y/n pov:
I looked behind me to see who's was calling my name and it was Taehyung I greeted him with a smile and asked him how was he feeling.

Y/n: Good morning, how are you feeling now?* with a big smile*

Taehyung: Good morning, I'm feeling better than last night. *blank face*

Y/n: ok go get ready and then let's head downstairs to the cafe for breakfast okay. *she said shifting her focus back to her hair*

Taehyung: ok *he said as he walked away*

[A few minutes later]

Taehyung was all ready he looked really handsome.
Him:

Me and him head downstairs to the cafe

Me and him head downstairs to the cafe. The cafe was crowded luckily we got a place to sit.

Me and Taehyung were just eating and chit chatting only then I saw Suga and I offered him to come sit and eat with us.

Taehyung looked unhappy when Suga came and sat next to me.
End of Y/n pov

Tae pov:
I don't know who is this guy but I feel angry seeing Y/n chatting and laughing with him I don't know what is this feeling but I don't like it.

I decided to stop them from chatting.

Tae: Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung Y/n'a husband and you?

Suga: Oh nice to meet you I'm Min Yoongi I met Y/n yesterday at the bakery I'm her new friend. *he said with a smile*

Friend my foot- Tae Thought.
End of Tae pov

Authors pov:
Y/n and Suga were chatting so happily and Y/n was laughing like there was no tomorrow to laugh meanwhile Taehyung was sitting there watching them.

Tae: Y/n do u want to go for swimming today?

Y/n: But aren't you sick?

Tae: No I am definitely fine. *He said as he looked at Suga*

Y/n: ok then we can go later after breakfast. *she said with a smile on her face*

Suga: ok guys I need to go now thanks for letting me join you for breakfast.

Thank god finally he left-Tae's thought

[After finishing breakfast]
Y/n wore her swimming outfit she looked so hot Taehyung came out after changing and saw her waiting for him he couldn't get his eyes off her.
Her:

Taehyung was lost in his own world when he heard Y/n call his name

Y/n: Tae? Hello? U alive or what? *she said shaking her hand infront of my eyes to get Tae's attention*

Tae: Huh, what!? Ofc im alive wdym? *he said coming back from his dreamland*

Y/n: nothing let's go
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jerry- lagata hai ki koi Suga se jelan feel ker raha hai par yeh Taehyung managi to nahi

The one who doesn't vote is 'Kanjoos'
So dear readers I'm sorry for the late and pls don't show 'kanjoosi' in voting ok bye.

💜💜💜