First Meeting

Y/n was sitting in her room, lost in the pages of her book when the sound of her door's knock interrupted her. She put her book down and went to answer it. There stood her, mother , Y/m with a serious expression on her face.
Y/n: Yes, mom? ( y/n asked).
Y/m:(in a cold voice) Get ready, Y/D and I are planning to fix your marriage with a Mafia boss.
Y/n: (Shocked) What!?
Y/m: (Coldy) Yes, now get ready and wear something nice.
Y/n nodded and shut the door.
She was stunned and felt like the ground beneath her feet had disappeared.
Her parents never cared for her, and now they were fixing her marriage with a Mafia boss without her consent.
She tried to hold back her tears and composed herself, knowing that crying wouldn't change anything.
After a few minutes, she got up, went towards her wardrobe, and picked out a beautiful black dress.
She accessorised it with a white necklace and earrings and applied a little touch of makeup to complete her look.
In case you're wondering:

As she walked downstairs, she could see her parents and Taehyung waiting for her

As she walked downstairs, she could see her parents and Taehyung waiting for her. Y/n sat next to Mrs. Kim, who immediately complimented her.
Y/n: Thanks, auntie.
Mrs Kim: Oh,my dear, please call me Mom.
Y/n: Okay, Mom.
They all were chatting when Y/n caught Taehyung secretly staring at her.
She felt uncomfortable and looked away.
Suddenly, a maid came to serve tea to Taehyung, but accidentally spilled it on his shirt.
Y/m: Can't you see?
Maid: Sorry Ma'am.
Mrs Kim: It's okay Y/n, can you please take Taehyung to the washroom and help him clean his shirt?
Y/n: Okay, Mom.
Y/n got up, and Taehyung followed her. As they entered the washroom, Taehyung locked the door and pinned Y/n to the wall. His grip on her hand tightened, and she winced in pain. It was silent, and Taehyung was so close to her that Y/n could feel his hot breath on her face. She was trying to move away, but he held her firmly. His words made her heart sink.
Tae: ( cold) I don't love you. I'm marrying you because of my mom, so don't expect anything.
As soon as he said that, he washed his shirt, opened the door, and left.
Y/n's hand was now hurting, and she felt shattered. She couldn't believe that she was being forced into marriage with someone who didn't even care about her.
She rushed back where everyone was and sat down quietly.
After a few minutes, everyone said goodbye and left.
(Y/n felt like a prisoner trapped in her own life. She knew that she had to do something to change her fate, but she didn't know what. This was just the beginning of the story, and Y/n knew that her like was about to take a dark turn. She hoped that she would find a way out before it was too late.)

I hope you guys like part 1 I will update soon so pls stay tuned and this was my first time writing a FF so pls bare with me :)