The last day

Authors pov:

Today was the last of Tae and Y/n's honeymoon and tonight at 6 pm  they will head back home to Seoul.

It was 7:30am and Y/n was still sleeping but Taehyung was awake and staring at Y/n's innocent face.

Suddenly Y/n woke up Taehyung was still lost in her beauty. She noticed him.

Y/n: Taehyung? Tae? Hello? *she said waving her hand in front of me*

Taehyung finally heard Y/n calling his name multiple times and came back to earth.

Tae: What? *he said as he looked away*

Y/n: what were you doing?

Tae: nothing. *he spoke as he looked down in embarrassment*

Y/n: ok I'll go get ready and also today at 6 pm we will be leaving back for Seoul. *she said getting up*

End of author pov

Tae pov:

Y/n got up and went to the bathroom while I stayed in bed and waited for her to come out.
After a few minutes she came out looking like an angel.
(Her outfit)

As soon as she came out Taehyung's eyes got stuck on her

Y/n: Go Taehyung, get ready. *she said as she looked at herself in the mirror*

But Taehyung is still in his dream land. Y/n turned around and saw Taehyung was still on the bed staring at her.

Y/n: If ur not getting up then I'm leaving cause I'm hungry. *she said looking at Taehyung*

Taehyung snapped back to reality.

Taehyung: y..yea I'm going to get ready. *he said and ran towards the bathroom*

End of Tae pov

[After a few minutes]

Y/n pov:

Tae came out of the bathroom. He looked very handsome but what happened yesterday was still in my head.
(Him)