Chapter 2: Viral Hate (Prime Queen)

Sofia POV

"Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime! The chance to talk live with Phantom, Tigress, Cat Noir, Ladybug and their newest member, Stinger! Along with me, Nadja Chamack! We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favourite superheroes! Don't be bemused, it's just the news!"

"My Queen. Are you sure about this?" Pollen asked me as I got ready.

"Of course, Pollen." I smiled. "Chat Noir suggested that we do this to show Paris that we would be there for them and for them to learn a little bit more about me." I checked the time.

"It's go time. Pollen, Buzz on!"

Diana POV

"Hey, sorry I was late." I said as I arrived.

"Where were you?" Stinger asked me.

"I was caught up with something." I said as I sat down. "No sign of the others."

"Hello, Purrincess." Cat Noir whispered in her ear, startling Stinger.

"Cat Noir! You scared me!" Stinger pouted.

"Sorry, Lovebug." He chuckled.

"Where's Phantom?" I asked.

"He said something came up. He'll arrive soon." Cat Noir replied as he sat next to Stinger.

"And Ladybug?"

He shrugged.

"Yes, Arlette. I got this, as promised. Biggest audience of the year!" Najda whispered.

I quietly watched her check her tablet.

"Erm... Nadja, I promise you that he'll come soon. So, please, don't fret." I said.

Najda nodded in response.

"Hey, wanna know a secret?" Cat Noir asked.

We nodded.

"I love chouquettes." He said.

Najda raised an eyebrow while I rolled my eyes with a groan.

"We're going live in 10 seconds." The cameraman called.

Suddenly, Phantom swung in and landed in front of us.

"Sorry I was late, guys. I got caught up with an attempted robbery." He said as he sat down next to me, nuzzing my cheek.

"What about Ladybug?" I asked.

"Tired calling her, but she won't answer." He shrugged.

"Eight seconds from the greatest fail in TV history." Arlette comments, "Five, four, three..."

Ladybug kicks open the studio doors, using her yo-yo to fly across the TV studio and landing on the couch.

"About damn time." I sighed.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to stand us up!" Chat Noir adds.

"And let the audience down? Never." Ladybug smiles smugly, "I'm sorry I'm so late, Nadja."

"No one gives a damn." Phantom muttered.

"Saved by the hated hero. Well, now, I'm counting on you to boost those ratings sky high." Arlette told her, "Make that red turn green."

Here goes.

"Good evening. I'm Nadja Chamack and this is Face To Face. For our first edition, I welcome the beloved guardians of Paris-  Phantom, Tigress, Cat Noir, Ladybug and their newest member, Stinger!"