Part 2

~WHEN THEY ALL GOT TO THE NORTH POLE~

(North) “Cookies, eggnog anyone?” He asked. They all get to the globe room.

(Bunnymund) “This better be good North” He said as he hopped in and hopped to the fireplace.

(Sandy) comes off his place and floats to the meeting.

(North) “Sandy…thank you for coming” He said.

(Sandy) ‘What's going on North I have work to do? What you called for is only for emergencies!’ He said in sign language.

(North) “I know, I know, but I obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious!” He said.

(Toothiana) quiets her fairies.

(North) “The Boogieman was here…at the pole” He said.

(Tooth) gasp “Pitch? Pitch black! Here?!” She said

(North) “Yes there was black sand covering the globe” He said.

(Bunnymund) hops to North “Wha wha wha wha what do you mean black sand?” He questioned.

(North) “Then a shadow” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Hold on, hold on. I thought you said you saw Pitch?” He questioned.

(North) “Well a...Not exactly” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Not exactly!” He said, shocked. Tell Sandy “Do you believe this guy?” He asked.

(Sandy) Give a question mark sign ‘idk’

(Bunnymund) “Yeah you said it Sandy” He said.

(North) “Look, he's up to something very bad. I feel it…in my belly” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Hang on, hang on, you mean to say that you summoned me here 3 days before Easter because of your belly? Mate, if I do this to you 3 days before Christmas” He said.

(North) “Please, Bunny. Easter is not Christmas,” He said. He patted the Bunny’s face. He takes Bunnymund’s Easter egg.

(Bunnymund) “Hehe here we go, North. I dont have time for this…” He said. He hops to North.

(Sandy) gets his eggnog, and he's watching them fight, and he notices the elf licking his drink and pulls it away from the elf, making the elf fall off. Sandy looks up and sees Manny coming. He dropped his cup and tried to get others' attention, but they dont notice. He tried to whistle but nothing and waving to get their attached but nothing.

(North) wacks Bunnymund’s hand to make his egg fly out “Why are rabbits so nervous?” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Why are you always such a blowhard?” He said. Tooth is chatting.

(North) “Tooth, can't you see we’re trying to argue” He said.

(Tooth) “Sorry, not all of us get to work one night a year, am I right sandy?” She said Sandy tried to show her, but she didn't know, and she went back to teaching.

(Bunnymund) “Pitch is out with the ‘dark’ and we made sure” He said.

(Sandy) was annoyed, and he saw an elf licking out of the cup and Sandy flew next to the elf and stood next to the elf tapping his foot fast, and the elf looked up at Sandy. Sandy grabs the elf by its hat that has the bell and shakes the elf, making it ring, getting the Guardians' attention, and he drops the elf and points to the moon mad.

(North) looks at the moon “Ah man, in moon. Sandy, why didn't you say something?” He said.

(Sandy) spouse dreams and out of his ears mad.

(North) “It's been a long time, old friend. What is big news?” He said.

(Man in Moon) Moonlight beam shines to the center, showing a shadow of Pitch black.

(Bunnymund) “It is Pitch!” He said.

(North) patted his belly “Manny, what must we do?” He said.

(Manny) shines on the center of the room, making a crystal come out.

(Tooth) “Uh, guys, you know what this means?!” She said,

(North) “He’s choosing a new Guardian” He said.

(Bunnymund) “What? Why?” He questioned.

(North) “Must be big, Deal. Manny thinks we need help” He answered.

(Bunnymund) “Since when do we need help?” He considered.

(Tooth) “I wonder who it’s going to be!” She questioned.

(Sandy) Puts a four leaf clover above his head

(Tooth) “Maybe the leprechaun?” She said.

(Bunnymund) “Please not a groundhog, Please not a groundhog” He prayed for not to be. The crystal started to show a form the Guardians were watching, and it showed a teen boy.

(North) “Jack Frost” He said, surprised. The fairies fainted *lol fan girl*

(Bunnymund) “I take it back. The groundhog's fine” He said.

(Tooth) “As long he helps to protect the children. Right?” She questioned.

(Bunnymund) “Jack Frost? He doesn't care about children! All right? All he does is freeze water pipes and mess with my egg hunts! All right? He's an irresponsible, selfish…” He said was cut off.

(North) “Guardian” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Jack Frost is many things, but he is not a Guardian” Then the image of Jack Frost disappears, and it starts to form another one.

(North) “Another new Guardian?” He questioned. Every Guardian was confused.

(Bunnymund) “Oh, what is it this time?” He asked. It shows a female with wings and curly hair.

(North) “Emma Perown!” He said. The fairies fly around in excitement, and Sandy is looking at the female with hearts above his head *hint*.

(Bunnymund) “Emma Perown? Huh, I can get used to her” He says

(North) “Bunny you're getting them” He said.

(Bunnymund) “fine” He said.

(876 words) Sorry if it's long