Part 4

(North) “Boys” He said. He claps his hands.

(Jack) “North! North! I told you I'm not going with you guys! There’s is no way I'm climbing into some rickety old…sleigh?” He said. We see reindeers coming out with a sleigh. When they saw me they came to me, I used my magic to make some carrots for them, gave them to each of them. Jack sees the sleigh and the sleigh stops.

(Jack) “Okay. One ride, but that's it,” He said. Bunnymund was shocked but I refused to get in and North got in.

(North) “Everyone loves the sleigh! Bunny, Emma, what are you waiting for?” He said.

(Bunnymund) “I think my tunnels might be faster, mate, and, um, and safer” He said.

‘I rather fly’

(North) “Ha! Get in!” He said. North picks both of us up and puts us in the sleigh.

(Bunnymund) “Whoa!” He said in surprise.

(North) “Buckle up!” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are the bloody seatbelts?” He said. I look around, look at North.

(North) “Ha! That was just expression. Are we ready?” He said. The yeti complains. “Lets go! Clear!” He said. Everyone stand cleared and we we’re off. “Yah!” North said. I held on tight and the sligh was going crazy. I held onto the sleigh but I got scared from the loopty-loop that I stayed in my seat holding my knees up to my chest to hold on, but I felt a hand on my back. I look, Sandy smiling but giving me a question mark on his head.

(Sandy) ‘Are you good?’ He questions.

‘I got scared from the loopty-loop because I don't like roller coasters’ I explained. He raised his eyebrows meaning ‘Oh ok’ He put his hands back up but I stayed in my seat. But I look at Jack.

(Bunnymund) “Oh” He said. He felt like he was going to throw up.

(Jack) “Hey Bunny. Check out this view- (SCREAMS)” He said. I saw him fall off but I sat there shocked but I looked at Bunny.

(Bunnymund) “Oh, North! He’s…(PANTING NERVOUSLY)” He said. He looks over and sees Jack just fine.

(Jack) “Aw, you do care” He said. Bunny was not happy.

(Bunnymund) “Oh, rack off, you bloody show pony!” He said. I laughed silently at him like it was funny. I couldn't help it and Jack jumps back in.

(North) “Hold on, everyone! I know a shortcut” He said. I look at Sandy, Sandy is just clapping and his hands back up.

(Bunnymund) “Oh, streets, I know I should've taken the tunnels” He said. I agreed with him but I wanted to fly.

(North) “I say Tooth Palace” He said. And the globe showed the Tooth Palace. He throws a globe, it makes a portal, we went through it and now we are near the Tooth Palace, but North sees something. “What?” He said. Horses come by and Bunny gets up to see. “Oh! Whoa!” He said, shocked. Sandy took an umbrella out, a horse hit his umbrella, turned into sand? Bunny dodges and Jack Frost sees the horse taking the fairies.

(Jack) “They're taking Tooth Fairies!” He said. Jack sees one, jumps up, catches Baby Tooth from being captured by the horse, sits back down in the sleigh, Me, Sandy and Bunny look at him. “Hey, little Baby Tooth you okay?” He said. Baby Tooth said ‘Yes thank you’

North starts going after the horse in the Tooth Palace. Once North was close, North makes Jack take over.

(Jack) “Yah!” He yelled. North takes his sword out, gets rid of the horse that we were chasing and something drops out of the horse.