Part 8

We went on the elevator like an escalator.

(North) “Bunny is right. As I’m saying this, Easter is more important than Christmas,” He said. Bunnymund was shocked.

(Bunnymund) “Did anyone hear that? We must hurry to the warren” He said we followed. 

(North) “Everyone, to the sleigh” He said, but Bunnymund blocked him.

(Bunnymund) “Oh, no mate. My warren, my rules. Buckle up” He said. He tapped his foot on the ground.

(North) cuss in russian. A giant hole opens below us, and we fall down it and Bunnymund jumps in, and we are sliding down it worth an elf and 2 yetis. But I was at the back. They reached the end, and they landed on top of each other (not really) “Haha buckle up, it's very funny” He said as he sat up. I came sliding out of the tunnel fast and hit right into the Bunny.

(Jack) “Emma, slow down next time” He said. I nod.

(Bunnymund) “Ow” He said. I get off of him “Welcome to the warren” He said. Bunnymund hears something and turns around to the tunnel, listens, and sniffs. “Something is up,” He said. As some eggs get out of the tunnel. Bunnymund took out his boomerangs and got in a fighting position. Even the others except for me. They charge at the cave as the sound gets closer, but they stop when they see it was just Sophie. 

(Jack) “Sophie?” He said. They all put their weapons behind their back. Sophie sees the elf and chases after the elf.

(Sophie) “Elf elf elf” She said, chasing the elf.

(Bunnymund) “What is she doing here?” He said.

(North) checks his pockets “Ah snow globe” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Crikey, somebody do something!” He said.

(Jack) “Hey don’t look at me I’m invisible, remember” He said.

(Sophie) “Elf elf” She said, dragging the elf.

(Tooth) “Don't worry, Bunny, I bet she's a fairy fan, it's okay, little one” She said. As she flew to Sophie.

(Sophie) “Pretty” She said.

(Tooth) “Aw, you know what? I got something for you” She said. She holds out her hand to show teeth “Here it is, look at all the pretty teeth. There's a little blood and gum on them” She said. Sophie cries and runs. I facepalmed.

(Jack) “Blood and gums, seriously, when is the last time you guys ever hung out with kids?” He said.

(Sophie) “Picaboo” She said. Eggs come out from under the egg statue. Sophie chases them.

(North) “We're very busy bringing joy to children, we don’t have time” He said and stopped. Sophie runs by chasing butterflies. “For children,” He said. Sophie sees me and walks to me.

(Sophie) “Pretty” She said. I smiled and got down to her level. She notices my wings and touches them, and dream sand comes out. She giggles “Pretty Angel lady, fly fly fly” She said.

(Jack) “Well If one kid can ruin Easter then, we're in worse shape than I thought” He said, throwing a snow flake at Bunnymund. The snow flake landed on Bunnymund’s nose, and the magic started.

(Bunnymund) showed Sophie around and looked at a flower that opens with an egg in it and pops out legs and starts walking “Want to paint some eggs? Yeah?“ He said.

(Sophie) “Okay” She said.

(Bunnymund) “Come on then” He said as he put Sophie on his back.

(North) “На Корсике. That's a lot of eggs,” He said.