Part 5

~WE GET TO THE COUNTRY~

(North) “Ha ha ha ha. Quickly quickly. Ha ha ha” He said as he popped out of one chimney and another.

(Jack) “Hope it rabbit, not keeping ahead” He said to Bunnymund as he flew.

(Bunnymund) “Yeah right look I tell you to stay out of my way but really what’s the point cause you won’t be able to keep up anyway” He said as he hops from one roof to another.

(Jack) “Is that a challenge, cottontail?” He said.

(Bunnymund) “Oh you don't want to race a rabbit, mate” He said and hopped to another roof fast.

(Jack laughs)

(North) pops out a chimney “A race is great” He pops out a different chimney “This is going to be…” Pops out a different chimney “Epic!” He said.

(Sandy) running on the roofs and floating.

(Tooth) flies around and directs where the teeth are “There everywhere!” She said excitedly and bumps face first into a sign.

(Jack) “You ok?” He asked.

(Tooth) “I’m fine sorry, It’s been a really long time since I’ve been out in the field” She said.

(Jack) “How long is a long time?” He asked.

(Tooth) “440 years give or take” She said. She sees a Tooth and flies to it.

(Jack) gave a confused look to Baby Tooth and Baby Tooth shrugs.

I was flying around collecting teeth and leaving a gift under the childrens pillow. Like quarters, a dollar, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and a little stuff doll.

(Jack) was about to get into the room and get the Tooth but Bunnymund got there and got it but Jack froze Bunnymund.

We went to the next country and we were collecting the teeth there.

(North) He gets into a room and there are twins. “Twins chipa” He said and kissed the teeth (Which is weird).

(Bunnymund) He gets into a room and he takes out the teeth and there were 5 teeth “Oh jackpot” He said and looked at the room and the kid was a hockey player and has a lot of trophies. “Looks like you're big of a brumby am, mate” He said. I watched as I collected teeth.

(North) He got to a room “His is a piece of pie” He said about getting the Tooth but fell and was stuck in a whole Bunnymund and struggling to get free. Sandy comes in and takes the Tooth and Sandy just shows off as Sandy walks away.

I landed in front of Sandy looking down at him as he looked up at me. I boop his nose and take the Tooth from his little hand and fly away. Sandy just stands there shocked and blushing a lot.

(North) “Oohh~ looks like someone likes her~” He teases Sandy and Sandy makes a bat and wacks their heads. “Ow, Sandy, sorry” He said.

(Jack) was about to enter a room but Bunnymund opens a Bunny hole and traps him as Bunnymund hops out his hole.

(Bunnymund) “Ha ha ha ha ha” He laughed.

(Tooth) finds one of her Tooth mouse but baby Tooth attacks the Tooth mouse. Tooth took baby Tooth away from Tooth mouse “Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy there champ. He's one of us, part of the European division. Sivá,” She said. The mouse started complaining and threw his hat on the ground.

We head to the next country.

Bunnymund looked under the pillow and there was an arrow pointing back and Bunnymund turned around and North was there and jumped off.