6

Y/n

Saturday, February 10
2:30 p.m.

It's been about two weeks since the accident, I feel a lot better now. Now that I realized soccer wasn't something I had a passion for, it was more like I needed to get my mind off volleyball, and now that that's gone what will happen to me and my obsession with volleyball?

"Y/n!" Kimi slams her palm on the coffee table making my whole body shake in fear. "Pay attention!" She yells.

I sigh and look up at her, "I am." I whisper grab the pencil from the table and continue to write on the paper.

Kimi and I are having one last study session for our test on Monday and Tuesday, we have Valentine's Day off and the day after that.

But before we have our two free days we take exams the two days before.

It's a handful of studying and reviewing, I sigh and let my body hit the ground.

"I'm tired of this!" I groan and let my tired body rest on the floor.

"Well, that is too bad!" She demands. "Hurry and finish this page so we can go eat ramen." She squeals.

The sound of ramen shocks through my body giving me energy. I sit up and continue writing. "Yes!"

I'm not sure where Toshi is, he left early in the morning around 12 and he hasn't come back, but should I care? No? No? Right???

I push the thoughts away and continue to take notes.

We spent another hour studying and we finally finished with all three subjects, I knew I'd failed the math test so I didn't bother to study.

"Ready to get ramen?" Kimi turns to me with an excited look.

I smiled at her big and nodded. "Yes!!" I squeal.

"Well... what are we gonna do?" Kimi asks as we see the big line from the ramen place.

"I wanted my ramen," I said in a sad tone.

"I guess junk food it is," Kimi says. "Should we buy lots of chips? Do you like spicy or not?" She asks.

"Hmm I'm a bit of both I don't mind." I chuckle.

We turned around and walked to the convinced store that was right up the hill.

"What's up, my pretty ladies?" A voice said behind us and wrapped their arms around our shoulders.

I froze and instantly started shaking, are we... dead?

"Y/n! It's me Tendou !" He calls as he sees the way I reacted.

I turn my head sideways to see Tendo with a worried look. Anger ran down my body and I quickly pushed him off me.

"Don't scare her like that." I cold voice said and I quickly looked to see that it was Toshi defending me.

"What is wrong with you!" I pointed at Tendo.