No.1

Who are you?

"Who are you to decide?"

I'm Naruto Uzumaki
And I've grew up in Japan for my entire life.
It's been a small while since I've been adopted. I went to the Konoha district and grew up there.

I live in a small apartment with my teacher and foster dad, Iruka sensei. Going to school was boring. My teachers often get upset with me since primary school. Iruka said nothing was wrong with me, but I can't help but feel he's lying.

...

Dec 10 2009

----------------- ~~~~~

"Hey Naruto!"

I heard a voice from behind.
I turned to see Sakura with Hinata with her, on her left side.

"Hey!"

"Soooo, how've you been? What's good??" Sakura squeaked with excitement.
"Tired, but you seem happy... What's going on?".

She clapped her hands and smiled widely, "you know how I'm part of theater, right? Well the play is coming up for winter, and I get to do the planning!".

"Woah! That's so cool. What's the plan?" I asked."Under the stars, I didn't choose it but I get to plan it and that's all that matters!". She jumped.
"Cool, you better show me your plans!!" I joked at her. "Duh! Your gonna help me!". She pumped, hitting my arm playfully. "Alright!". I hyped.

It's cool to see her amped up. Hinata didn't say a word, but she smiled. I have a large friend group. Including her and Hinata, shikamaru, ino, choji,and more! And this one dude I talk to. His name is Sasuke. We don't really talk much, plus he's really quiet. So I usually don't speak to him unless I have to. But he always listens to my rants. Even if their stupid, he'll just listen. But hardly respond to anything. Weirdo, I guess...

----------- -------------- ------------

Walking home is so peaceful.
There's a bridge I walk over to get home. Only thing is I don't walk with anybody. I mean, sure I have friends but sometimes walking alone clears my mind. Especially since I talked back to a teacher today, that'll probably call home. Oh well, at least I tried. Can't help if I'm not being respected. Like I care.

Usual I'm just send out the classroom or send to the office. Its been like that since primary school. So I'm used to it. But Iruka probably can't agree.

.....

Im finally home.
I walk through the door and take off my shoes. A quick stretch and I'm off to the kitchen to see if anyone's home. Nope, just me. Eh, I'm not very hungry, I'll just go lay down for a bit. Before I started to walk to my room, I hear the phone ring.

"Hello?".I picked up.

"Hey Naruto, it's me Iruka. I might be a little bit late coming home, I have a meeting and lesson planning, you won't mind staying alone for a few hours, right?". Iruka chuckled nervously.

"Its alright". Naruto replied slightly disappointed.

Iruka sighed, "I have to go now. Please stay out of trouble". He said before hanging up.
Naruto put the phone up and crumbled his fist. Whatever.

Ring.
"Hello?".

"Hey Sakura, Iruka won't be back in a few hours...". Naruto said.

She giggled mischievously. "Oh really? Guess you'll have to come over?". She asked.

"I guess so". He snickered.
The call ends.

He grabs his school back and heads out. He locked  the door with his keys and ran to the sidewalk. He zips up his jacket and puts his keys in his pocket.
Looked both ways crossing and passed the bridge. To the spot where he loved.

......

There's a small market area near by.
Me and Sakura meet up there and hangout.
I look around for her. She knows her parents schedule and their hardly home till 8. Its 6:25, we have enough time to fuck around.

"Naruto!".
I hear behind me. It her with her short hair, wearing a oversized shirt, with jeans and a puffy jacket. It gets really cold at night. She waves and we run up to each other. "Sup?". I said. She pulls out a book from her school bag. "This is for the play". She said excited. "Hell yeah, let's go sit down". I pointed to a small table.

We walked over, and sat down while she explained the idea for the play. "We need some costumes but the school might cover that for us, so what do you think?". She smiled. "I think it's pretty cool". I smirked. "I know right?? I can't wait to show everyone!". She said hugging her book. I laughed and she joined. We settled down, and she looks at me. I hope she didn't find out I haven't been hearing everything she said.

"Hey, you're friends with Sasuke, huh?". She asked. I gave her a confused look, the sun was setting. "I mean, not really, but why?". She blushes. "well, you should ask him of what he thinks about me. I kinda have a small little tiny crush on him...". She giggled. "WHAT? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?". I bursted out. She sighed. "Sorry, sorry!". She calmed me down. "How long?". I asked.

"Since we were in primary school...". She said in a low tone. "HUH??". I yelled out. "Okay, my bad! I should've told you sooner but I couldn't bring myself to". She laughed. I chuckled. "Fine, I'll let it slide for now!". She laughed and the sun went down.

.....

THIS IS THE INTRO!!

Anyways what do y'all think so far? I haven't  wrote anything in a while...
Bye tho 🤭😘