†ut0rinG!

It was 5:30.
I finished showering and got my things together. I wasn't sure in how we would be studying if I didn't even have any notes. Maybe he has them. Hopefully we'll get stuff done. Iruka walked with me to his house. I remember when we were younger, everyone knew each others addresses. Especially if you're a teacher. Either way. I've been to his house before. Its alright but kinda big for one person living in it. Well, everyone he knew was gone, so it made sense.

The sun was still shining but was slowing sinking down. It'll be dark in a few hours. Eventually we made it to his house. Iruka knocked on the door and we waited patiently. He opened up the door. Iruka said hi to Sasuke and Sasuke greeted him as well. Its been a while since he saw him. We had the same classes so I would know. Iruka spoke to him for a bit. I noticed his outfit. We both went for something comfy. Basic shorts and a tee shirt. Its weekend so.

Iruka turned to me. "Alright, do your best". He smiled. I smiled back and he patted me on the back before walking pass me. "please don't cause trouble!". He warned. I chuckled and looked Sasuke. Awkward silence. He motioned me to come in.

Inside his house wasn't anything really different. It seemed cleaned but nothing new or moved. Most doors were closed and the living room gave memories. There wasn't many pictures anymore. "You can set your bag in the couch". He said. I placed my bag on the couch. On the coffee table was a bit of papers. I decided to grab the assignments quickly from my bag again before we started anything.

"So..what should we start in first?". I asked. He kinda of shrugged and sat on the floor. I joined him, right beside him. "We should just study for the test...". He recommended. "Oh..okay.". I placed my paper on my opposite side. It was a very awkward moment between the atmosphere. "So what are you struggling in the unit?". Sasuke asked me. "Heh, pretty much everything since I've been in detention". I chuckled. Plus I wasn't able to pay much attention anyways. "Well, I'll start from the beginning of the unit...". He began.

He started explaining to me.
It was mostly a review of the unit.
He constantly glared at me, making sure I was paying attention. It was quiet even with him speaking. A few minutes pass by and he started wrapping up the unit. I still had many questions. He looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to say I understood. Which of course I didn't. "You can ask me questions if you need..".
It felt weird that he was the only one speaking. Plus I was quiet, which isn't normal. I'm not a shy person or introverted. Hell, if anything, he was. Yet he spoke so clearly. "Well, uh I didn't really understand..".

A few moments of going back and forth of questions and understanding. I felt myself warming up to him. His voice was nice listening to. Before I knew it, an hour or two passed by. "What time is it?". I asked Sasuke. He looked around before looking in the direction of a clock. "Erm, like 9:05". He replied. Oof, I should call Iruka. It's getting late. "What time do you need to leave?". He asked. "Um, Im not sure. Can I use your phone?". I asked him. He nodded and I got up. The line wasn't too far. I walked over in the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

I dialed my house and waited for Iruka to answer. A few seconds and he picks up the phone.
"Hello?". Iruka says.

"Hey Iruka. I'm not sure when to come , it's getting late".

"Oh, hm. Its dangerous to be out at night..I don't want you walking alone in the streets. And I have so much planning to do".

"Well what should we do?".

He sighs. "You don't think Sasuke would mind if you stayed over?".

I could've bet Iruka was gritting his teeth. "Well I could ask him".
"Hold on".