N0±3S

After class I walked to lunch.
Hearing the whispers didn't make it any better, but at least it's time to eat!

.....

Sitting with everyone is a nice gesture.
They talk, we joke, and choji steals our leftovers. I didn't mind though. Sakura sits next to me, of course. We went over the play and costumes.  So lunch goes pretty quickly with the excitement of not having to learn anything for a bit.

"So, boy lover?". Sakura teased elbowing me. "Dude! I was just looking at him for a few seconds!". I pouted. She giggles and I join her. She continued to explain her idea for her play. To be honest, I can't really concentrate on what she's saying. My hearing is blurry. I know she's speaking but my mind is wondering around the room.

And there I see it.
Sasuke.
He's sitting by himself with girls surrounding him.
Whatever, at least I can talk-, wait, why is he looking back at me? Uhhh,I'ma pretend I'm looking somewhere else and look back at Sakura.

She's still going at the play, and the props before she turns her attention to me. "so what do you think?". She closes her book excitedly. "Um, it good. Work on the idea some more". I replied. "Oh okay!". She smiled back to eating after storing her book in her bag. I turn to see Sasuke. He's leaving.

"Anyways, why weren't you here in the beginning of class?" She asked.
"Oh, I did some test for something". I replied.
"For what?".
"I don't even know". I shrugged.
She scoffed playfully and pushed my arm.
"Okay Mr. Mysterious". She joked. I laughed before suddenly, the bell blasted in the cafeteria, letting us know we needed to go.

.........

"TUTORING?"
I screamed.
Kakashi pulled me aside at the end of class.
"Yes, it'll do you well. You grade is suffering and I'm trying my best to help. Plus your favorite will be there". He said.
"Ugh, I guess, but I need to talk to Iruka about it-". I replied but got interrupted by kakashi.
"Already did!". He smiled with his mask on.
Damn, there's no getting out of this one.

"So what do I need to do?". I asked him.
"To bring your grade to minimum passing just redo them after school. Plus the work you never did to begin with! So showing up would help if you want to pass to the next year ". Kakashi explained.
"Do I need a tutor or something?". I asked.
"No, but other kids may be in there to help or also doing assignments". He reclaimed.
Okay, that's good. Maybe I'll get extra time to myself. Eh, it's gonna be so boring.

"Okay then...".

"You'll start tomorrow."

........

I hit my mattress with my back.
The firmness if it near felt so good. I needed I good rest for tomorrow. Tutoring? I guess it will be fine. I hope somebody's willing to give answers or something. Eh, I'll see.

Knock knock.

"Yeah?".
"Hey Naruto. Its me Iruka. You're probably not so happy about the tutoring thing". He said with a small nervous chuckle.
"Its okay..". I replied dry.
"I hope it helps you succeed, okay? Its a great opportunity for you". Iruka said.
"Yeah, I'll try my best". I reassured him.
He softly chuckled and walked off, his footsteps slowly deafening.

I stared at the ceiling.
The apartment cracked, and the neighbors can be heard having a good time. The city slowly goes to sleep. With less noise and more street lights. Night time is so peaceful. Even with the neighbors wrestling. Sometimes I'll hear the crickets chirping out my window. Sometimes not.

......

"Good morning!".
Iruka said. He sounded in a good mood. I woke up super tired. Damn, what time is it? I look to see it's 6:07. I got time. I get ready in a rush, get changed, get my school stuff, eat something, and leave. Iruka leaves later than me. Well, it primary school. They're kids younger than me, yet they need more sleep. Either way, I gotta go.

I walk, seeing the street lights turn off, and the sky rising. The buses drove, and I see others walking as well. How can the street be so loud before dusk but quiet at dawn? Eh, who knows. I just need to get to school.

I wait at the front. Anytime the bell will ring. I check my watch. Almost.
I see other kids coming. I don't wanna go in the building yet. I sat in a bench outside, and just think. I hear a soft voice above me. "Naruto..". It was Hinata. I looked at her. She just froze. "Yeah? What's wrong?". I asked. She stood there. "Uh, um , you look ...upset". She said scared. "Oh,..well I'm okay". I smiled. She smiled too and turned to leave.

She's a weird girl.
Nice but kinda strange. But that's okay. Her and Sakura get along well, and that's good.
I finally got in the building and walked to class, of course with saying hi to everyone I saw before arriving. I sat down. I glance to see a few girls huddled around someone. Someone being Sasuke. Of course.

But I'm not looking at him for too long. Not making that mistake again. He turned to me. Shit, I ain't doing this again. The girls faced me. They started to whisper. What did I even do? He just stares at me,...and smiles? I looked away. What a weirdo. I overheard the girls saying I was gay. I knew this was gonna happen. Oh well, who really cares anyways? Its not true if I say it's not, easy.

Not really...but it doesn't affect me. Not at all.
Nope not a single bit.

Class just started and I'm already falling asleep. These lectures are so boring. I'm never going to use this in life, why learn it? I can feel myself drifting asleep. No no no, I need to stay awake. If I fail Iruka will kick my ass. Plus I got tutoring after school, which also sucks. Damn more and more work.
When will it end??

Probably at graduation.
That'll suck. My eyes hurt so badly. Its from this gesture of staying awake at 7:30 in the morning. No wonder I'm so tired. I hope I pass. If not, I can't always try again, yawn.

.
.
  .
   .
...........

Blud fell asleep
(Ain't no way)