Whit€0ut

It was just yesterday.
I couldn't stop but think why did he care if I ate or not? Speaking of eating. I'll start writing reminders soon. Its a habit to be better at remembering. Hopefully it helps. Well for now. You know, I had this small journal for years. I always wrote my days in it. A small thing I started doing as a kid. I missed a few days but most days I jotted down.

But what if I ran out of pages?
Its almost done. Should I buy I new one or use an old textbook? Oof, I'll figure that out another day. Did I put the assignments in my bag-. Geez why am I thinking so much? It late. Well it's the end of the week. But sleep is important. Maybe, but I need to shut up my mind. Uh, with what?

The banging from the neighbors..?
No that's just uncomfortable..
Maybe the crickets chirping outside?
No no no. I'm thinking a lot again.
Maybe Iruka is awake.

I shouldn't bother him. But I could check. Its not likely he will be awake anyways.

I get up from the bed and waddled to the kitchen. I didn't see anything or anyone. I got to the somewhat doorway and saw Iruka there, tired. The kids probably wore him out. He saw me and smiled. "Hey kiddo". He said quietly. "Hi Iruka". I replied. "What are you doing up this late?". He asked. I just shrugged. He sat at the table with nothing there but a cup of I'm guessing tea. I walked over a took a seat.

He sighed and took a sip of his cup. I looked out the kitchen window. "How's the after school thing going? Are you doing better in your classes?". He asked me. I looked at him. "Uh, its going well. Sasuke still is helping me pass. I finished the detention from the fight. But I have a test coming up". I sighed. "oh man, that doesn't sound good. Plus you haven't been in class..maybe you could ask help from Sasuke?". He recommended. I didn't know what to say. After yesterday, yikes.

"Maybe, but I don't know if he'll agree..". I shrugged. "I'll give his house a call. Maybe I could convince him?". Iruka chuckled nervously. "I am your old teacher". I laughed and glanced at the window. The moon was full. Super bright and huge. I wonder how it is it be a star. So far away. "We should head back to sleep". He said while getting up. "Yeah..". I said.

Before we parted aways. He gave me a hug and whispered that he was proud of me. It felt good to have a person like him around. I went back to me room. I should clean it up too. Maybe later. But tutoring at Sasuke's? Nobody will be at his house except him. That's gonna be awkward. But this test could bring my grade up a bunch. Its a risky I'll have to take. But right is time to sleep.

.
.
.
------------------ ---------------

Weekend.
I'm suppose to be at Sasuke's at 6.
Iruka called his house and he actually agreed to invite me over. It's 10 am and I'm finished somewhat cleaning my room. I was bored and I wasn't sure what to do. I walked out my room to see what Iruka was doing. He was lesson planning, again. Maybe I can go see if Sakura is available. I called her home, and she picked up.

"Hello?". She answered.

"Hey Sakura! Are you free?". I asked

"Uh, maybe in 30 minutes. I have to help my parents. Why?". She asked.

"I don't know. I finished what I had to do. Wanna hang out when you're done?". I replied.

"I don't know Naruto...I have somethings to get done. I'll ask my parents and ring you back, okay?". She said with a disappointed sigh.

"Alright. Well I'll talk to you later, bye!".

------------- --------------

If no one is available, I'll stroll the block alone.
It was hot and there was a small breeze here and there. I see everyone with there family and friends. And a squirrel running across the street. I was kinda hungry. I didn't eat anything this morning. I went to the local market to see what their selling. I was searching around for something simple. I don't know maybe fruit? I finally found a small stall. There was an old woman running it.

"Hello dear, what can I get you?". She said softly.
I looked at the options. "Can I get half a kilo of...uh, strawberries?". I asked. She smile and picked out some for me. She hands me the bag with her wrinkled hands. "here you go dear". She said. It was 806 yen. I hand it to her and take the bag. "Thank you!". I said. She smiled a waves good bye.

I walk around to see what else they sell. I look to the sky to see that it's past noon. I should head back to get ready, since I was sweating do to the heat out here. I make my way to the house and see the cars pass me by. I should be more careful with cars. Or careful in general. I'm finally home. I open the door and walked in. Took off my shoes and greeted Iruka. He questioned the bag of strawberries, and I completely forgot to eat them. I gave the bag to him to try, and he chuckled in amusingly.

Now I have to take a shower and head to Sasuke's. I'm hope the best.

------------- ----------

Mi mariachi 🤩😍😍