PeΩcils

(fav song 💕)

.....

Imagine.
Its hot and you're stuck in a classroom.
A classroom full of people who wanna know what just went down in the hallway. Not to mention, you saw it up close. But you don't say anything, and everyone hates that. Big whoop. Im not saying anything about it. Especially since Ino is probably pissed at me. And now I'm gonna to have possible detention thanks to it. I'm a troublemaker, and its not going very well, for me.

Plus after school tutoring.
Which is great. Now me, Sakura, Ino, and Sasuke have detention? Sucks. I don't know I'll talk to lady Tsunade about it. Can't be juggling more things now. I look at the clock, it's almost time to go. Which means to the cafeteria.

Everyone rushed to pack their things up.
The sound of the zippers and papers being shoved in bookbags all over again. I quickly get my things together and wait for dismissal.

"Okay, goodbye class".

Its time to go.
I waited till everyone left and sneaked my way out to the cafeteria. Not everyone needed to know I was struggling with basic lessons. A make my way to the cafeteria, enjoying the time in the hallway. There's always posters of who knows what. The floor has papers and trash. I never knew why it was dirty, if there is trash cans everywhere.

I pushed the cafeteria door open.
Nobody was here. Guess that kakashi will take his sweet time. I got out my assignments, plus the ones I'm missing since the morning fight, makes me have more work. No worries, I'll finish in no time. Maybe.

A few minutes go by.
I only finished the assignments today. I have 15 left. Man, I feel like giving up, but I can't. Gotta make Iruka proud. I cause too much problems. This has to be a new leaf. I look at the clock. A few more minutes, he'll pick me up soon. I grab another assignment. Ugh, I don't wanna do this. But I gotta. My hand hurts from writing already. Just shake it a bit and it'll be fine.

.......

I hear the door open of the cafeteria.
Its probably Kakashi. I turned to see Sasuke. Oh shit. I don't want anything with this dude. He walks towards me and stops in front of me. "Follow me". He says. I really didn't wanna deal with this. "why?". I asked. "come on, kakashi's waiting for you". He said turning again and walking out. I grabbed my things and dashed after him.

What was he doing here?
I pretty sure he's smart. Maybe he'll side my some answers. Who knows? I'm just following him into the same classroom we share. He slides the door and walks right in. I took a glance inside. Kakashi wasn't in the room. I waddled inside and took a look. Yup, he wasn't in here. I saw Sasuke sitting at a desk already. I'm super confused of why he's here. I know he's smart. Maybe he missed too many days of school? Probably. Usually, you can make up hours for lost time.

.--------

I sat down a few desk away from him.

He didn't say a word. Just scribbled away on his paper. The sound of the pencil was soft. He doesn't press hard to write. It just glides across the paper. He hardly even slouch in his chair. The strands of his hair covered bits of his face. His eyes just concentrate on his paper, gliding with the pencil he wrote with.

He looked peaceful.
Until he looked up, and saw me staring at him. Maybe I should've pretended to be doing something instead of just staring so blankly. "Hn". He hums. Whatever that means. I turned back. I needed to start on my assignments. "Did you need something?". I heard behind me. I faced back to Sasuke. He seemed uninterested. "No". I replied. He rolled his eyes and went back on working on whatever he was doing. I scoffed and paid attention to my assignments.

A few minutes later.

Kakashi walked in. I looked up at him. He gave a cheeky smile, even with a mask. Who knows where he's been. He sat at his desk and pulled out his dumb book. I was finished with two more assignments. 7 down, 13 more to go. Man, this was tiring. I'm already giving up. I see kakashi get up. He walks out say, "I'll be right back". Where is he going now? He was gone for so long already.

Well, I'm done. This 3rd assignment doesn't make any sense. The wording is strange and I'm not feeling up to it. My mind began to wonder across the room. That clock is crooked. Maybe if you push it more to the right it'll be straighter. I hear rustling behind me. Sasuke walks over and sits next to me. That's new. Wonder what he wants.

"Um". I said.
He just sighed. "Do you need help?". He said, nonchalantly. Jeez, he needs some sugar. "Erm, I guess". I whispered. This is so awkward. Plus, it's quiet without anyone near by, no one in the classroom. He takes out his hand. I hand him the paper. He scans over it and places it back on the table. "so, basically it's saying...".

He went over the assignment. He's voice was soft but deep too. What a strange combination. His hair was a little messy-, no I should be paying attention to what he's saying. Well, when he explained it, he made it seem easier than it actually was. He turned to me with his sharper eyes. "do you understand it now?". He said. I nodded. I thought he would go back to his desk, but he waited for me to start working. "Oh". I grabbed me pencil, and started.

It was simple.
"No, it this way".
Okay, maybe not as simple. But having some explain it was better. I was doing most of it on my own. But Sasuke stood next to me. He told me which ones were incorrect. Till I knew it, I was finished. It was pretty good considering it had 3 pages. 8 down, 12 more to go.

Kakashi came back and glanced at us. "Oh?". He sarcastically hummed. "I only left a few minutes". I groaned. He just was helping me out, no big deal. "Isn't it time to go?". Sasuke interrupted. Kakashi nodded. "Oh, yes it is. You both are dismissed". Sasuke grabbed his bag, and headed out. I watched him leave. I needed to go as well. I packed my things and left, waving goodbye to Kakashi.

----------

I walked alone.
Crossing the same old bridge and looking at the cars pass me by. There's a small breeze that ruffles my hair. I liked this time alone. Even though it's quiet without anyone to talk to. Maybe Iruka is home. At least, I got more do today. He'll be happier to hear that, I bet!

.......