3.

-Todd's P.O.V.-
(Will do the rest of the chapters like this;3)

Waiting for the bell to ring was the longest thing I've done. It felt like minutes were turning to hours. I couldn't wait to just run back to my room and sleep on Neil's bed. I needed to see him again. The urge to see him was growing bigger and bigger every time I thought of him, especially last night.

When I heard the bell ring, I rushed to my room. Bumping into people every now and then. Once I got there I opened the room to see someone already there, waiting. It was Mr. Perry. 'Well what the fuck is he doing here?' I thought to myself. I think he was here to pick up some of Neil's stuff. Little does he know I have one of his stuff with me.

I had a copy of Neil's lines that I used to help him rehearse.

"Hello, Mr. Perry." I greeted him though I wanted him out of this room. He was sat on Neil's bed and so I sat on mine to face him.

"Anderson, was it?" He asked and I only nodded. I didn't want to talk to him, I wanted to drag him out. Rage was filling up my heart the longer he sat there.

"Were you dating my son, Neil, before he passed?" He asked sternly. What a dumb question. Why should it matter? He's already dead and still he despise the doings of his son even if he did no wrong.

"No, sir." If I lied maybe he would leave earlier. I just hated him so fucking bad, I could kill him right now if I wanted to.

"Are you telling the truth?" He asked one more time and I nodded. Luckily he stood up but before he walked out the door he said, "Now I know where Neil learned to be such a liar. A fucking f*gg*t too." And on that moment I hated him even more, it was almost impossible considering how much I already did. But once the door shut close I hopped on to the bed across mine, bed that's still stripped naked.

I thought I should just forget about him and focus on sleeping. If I see him again this time, then for sure he's real. But I couldn't get myself to sleep and it was frustrating. I waited for minutes and I couldn't get my brain to just stop and sleep. Maybe I should finish my assignments first, that surely makes me tired.

Surprisingly, I finished all of them giving me enough time to go to bed. It was quite easy except for trig. I never get one thing about trig but I tried to ask some help from Meeks in exchange for english. English still didn't feel right.

After all that, I eventually got tired and went to bed, in hopes I'd see him once more. Slowly I passed out unconscious. And I am back in the white room I was in last night.

And there he was! It was, Neil! My Neil! "Oh thank goodness I saw you." I said as I ran to him. I tried giving him a hug but later on failed and remembered that I couldn't. But despite that I'm still happy he was here.

"Neil, will I be seeing you every night?" I asked as I hoped for him to say yes. He only shrugged. But then he stops to put his finger on chin, as if he was thinking.

"What is it? Yes or no?" I asked desperately and he put up 7 fingers. What the fuck?

"7? What does that mean? 7 years?" He shook his head and signaled me through his hands to go lower.

"7 months?" Still lower...

"7 weeks...?" Still lower. And at that point I felt my heart tighten. That's too short! I can't lose him that fast. I've only met him again and I'll lose him just like that? Lose him all over again?

"7 days..." I said and he only smiled. And it hurts so much. I can't stand this.

I was left silent and I couldn't feel anything but heaviness in my heart.

"I'm not prepared to lose you, Neil." And he came to sort of hold me. It was airy but it was warm and I wish I could hold him tight. I really just wish I could.