3 || alcohol

Mateo ⋆。°✩

When I finally got to my house, I parked Elias's car and left him a message, letting him know he could come pick it up whenever he wanted.

I then headed to my room, took off my
t-shirt, and tossed it onto my already messed up bed.

I leaned against the balcony and lit up another cigarette, taking a slow drag. I don't usually smoke that often, so I'm not quite sure what's been going on with my mind lately.

Elias, on the other hand, has almost completely quit smoking, thanks to Melina, and I'm honestly relieved about that.

Emmalyn—well, I mean, I don't really like her, right? We're not close at all, yet I find myself worrying about her. I don't even understand why I slapped her hand away earlier; it was an instinctive reaction, not something I planned. And her excuse, about falling down the stairs—come on, that's such a lame, made-up story.

I quietly made my way to the bathroom, took a shower, and put lotion all over my body before applying shampoo to my hair.

Afterwards, I waited to dry off before changing into some casual clothes and letting my hair air dry. Knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep, I decided to hop on my bike. I put on my helmet and sped through the empty streets to the club.

Once I parked my bike in the lot and entered the club, I signaled the security guard to let me in.

A group of drunk girls approached me almost immediately. Their alcohol scented breath and sweaty bodies pressed close, and despite their attempts to flirt, i ignored every one of them.

I'm not looking for anything like that right now, especially not love. In fact, I doubt I'll ever find the right person. I simply don't give a fuck.

I pushed my way through and headed straight to the bar, where I greeted my friend Ash and ordered my usual drink.

As I took my drink from Ash, I scanned the crowded club, trying to shake off the lingering thoughts from earlier.

The music was loud, thumping with a rhythm that pulsed through the room. I found a spot at the bar where I could lean and observe the scene without getting too involved.

People were dancing, laughing, and losing themselves in the night, and for a moment, I envied their carefree attitudes.

Ash joined me at the bar, and we started chatting about our latest news and the usual nonsense.

He was in high spirits, which was a relief since his energy was a nice distraction from my own tangled thoughts.

As we talked, I noticed the way he effortlessly moved from one topic to another, his laughter mixing with the club's music. It was nice to have a normal conversation, even if it was just about trivial things.

Emmalyn ⋆。°✩

"Emmalyn, come here, right fucking now" he shouted making my hands start to shake in fear. I quietly walked to the living room watching my every step, my wrist was still hurting bad since i couldn't get proper treatment and my stomach bruises haven't gotten any better.

"Go get me some beers from the market. Don't be late." he said, throwing his empty beer bottle at me, thankfully missing.

"Uh, money?" I asked quietly, hoping he doesn't get angry.