Chapter 4: Back in Business

You and Neo are in a warehouse fighting a gang of criminals who have been kidnapping people all over Vale. You brought out your dual pistols, Mirror Justice, and fired at the criminals heading for yourself while Neo used her Semblance to confuse and beat anyone attempting to take her out.

You focused your semblance through one of your pistols and fired a shot that split into multiple bullets and took out several criminals.

"What did you think would happen when you kidnap someone?" you asked the criminals. "Them owing you money that you don't expect them to pay on time is just stupid."

One member tried to shoot you, but Neo impaled the speared tip of her umbrella through his neck. Afterwards, you and Neo unlocked the rooms holding several women and freed them.

"You can all go," you said to them, "Just stay out of trouble."

They nodded and ran away from the warehouse. Your and Neo's crew then came to collect the dust the criminals were also smuggling before walking over to a stash of Lien on the table.

"Dust can serve a better purpose, but I don't prefer this type of money. I already have you, Neo."

Neo put her hand on your cheek and kissed you as you aimed one of your pistols at the stash and shot a fire round, setting it ablaze. The two of you left and got in a car as the Warehouse caught fire, and you went back to the estate and have tea in the living room while watching the news covering the warehouse fire.

"As long as those girls keep quiet about it, they'll be okay," you said to Neo. "Still seems like a lot of thugs are trying to start their own empires. They think they're so tough because some normal folk can't fight like others."

Neo sat on your lap and drank her tea.

"At least you and our Syndicate don't prey on weaker ones."

Neo: "No. We just take on those who think they can do whatever the hell they want."

"Yeah. Hey, I have business in Mistral a week from now. Would you be interested in going with me."

Neo nodded.

"Thanks."

You and Neo received messages on your scrolls that show a picture of Team RWBY having fun with all their friends. You smiled, while Neo gave a faint smile.