14. killer within.

season three, episode four

         She sighed, bending over to pick up her knife she had dropped and heard a whistle, feeling the wind kiss the exposed skin on her back just above her waist band

"Bo Peeps got ink," Daryl said making Rick turn to see the butterfly tattoo above her ass. She turned around glaring at Daryl who raised his hands. She had gotten the tattoo right before she left for college, after Maggie spent a good two hours convincing her, it wasn't the only thing Maggie convinced her to get but it wasn't anybodies business. She pointed her knife at Daryl making him laugh, in a way that only he could.

"Don't start with me," she warned which even made Rick smile, it was hard taking her serious with those big doe green eyes and dimples.

"Okay, let's get the other car in. Well park 'em in the west entry of the yard," Rick went back to leader mode, as Carol finished parking the truck in the yard.

"Good, our vehicles camped out there look like a giant  "vacancy" sign," Daryl said with Carol and T-dog approaching them.

"After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn 'em" Rick added.

"Gonna be a long day," said T-dog.

"Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help," Carol said.

"Up in the guard tower," Daryl said pointing to the guard tower nearest to the prison.

"Guard tower? They were just up there last night," Rick said in disbelief as Emory settled her hands on her hips feeling a bead of sweat slide down her face.

"Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl yelled making a shirtless Glenn peak his head out from behind the door.

"Hey, what's up guys?" He asked making the others laugh. The two were going at it like rabbits lately, the last thing needed was another baby coming into the fold.

"You coming?" Daryl asked.

"What?" Glenn yelled attempting to buckle up his pants, earning more laughter from the group.

"You comin'? Come on, we could use a hand," Daryl said as Maggie got dressed.

"Yeah, we'll be right down," he assured while the other laughed, walking toward the last car.

"Hey Rick," T- dog said making them turn and Ricks smile fell at the sight of Axel and Oscar in the courtyard.

"Come with me," Rick said making the others follow him toward the prisoners.

"That's close enough. We had an agreement,"he told the two men.

"Please, mister. We know that," Axel said, arms crossed as Maggie and Glenn exited the guard tower.
"We made a deal but you gotta understand...we can't live in that place another minute. You follow me? All the bodies—people we knew. Blood, brains everywhere. There's ghost," Axel tried to explain, but he wasn't gaining sympathy from anyone but Emory.