20. i ain't a judas.

season three, episode eleven

         She could feel hands on her thighs as she stared off into the distance

         She could feel hands on her thighs as she stared off into the distance. The blood on her face, a pattern of slashes and sprays.

"Em," the muffled voice talking to her spoke, starting to become clear. Her eyes didn't blink at the hand waving infront of her. She wasn't sure how much longer she could do this, keep fighting this never ending battle just to survive in a dead world. She was struggling to see the future, the vision of it all.

Blood dripped from the rosary, she had clasped in her hand. She despised it, but she couldn't bear to get rid of it, the last remanent of her deceased mother.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Beth asked, watching as Rick grabbed ahold of the girls cheeks, forcing her to look at him.

Her eyes looked like soulless green pits, void of the strong emotions they once conveyed. He'd seen her kill that man and slaughter the walkers like she was possessed and had managed to drag her out before she got herself killed.

"You did what you had to do, you hear me?" He asked her lifting her head up. She wasn't sure if that was true, the man had ran and she hunted him down.

Her eyes finally blinked, and her head moved, looking around the room at the faces of fear and concern. Her eyes landed on Carl, "my sweet sweet boy" Lori's words sounded in her ears.

"You good?" Rick asked, letting go of her. She nodded, but it wasn't true. She was far from it, something was incredibly wrong with her.

"Judith? Is she okay?" She asked to which Rick nodded.

She watched him reach into a bag, pulling out a rifle as Hershel tried to convince him that they needed to leave the prison.

"We're not leaving" Rick said loading his gun up with ammo.

"We can't stay here," Hershel argued.

"What if there's another sniper? A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds," Maggie added.

"We can't even go outside," Beth said.

"Not in the daylight," carol chimed in. Emory's eyes wander to Daryl who had came back with his brother, saving Ricks life. She knew he'd come back, it was who he was but she happy to see he actually did.

"Rick says we're not running, we're not running," Glenn voiced.

"No, better to live like rats," Merle said, locked outside the cells.