(7) Rebecca's Victims

New day...
Today is the second day of Britt High. And hopefully a better day because yesterday, was a total rollercoaster.

My alarm goes on and I turn it off, yawning. I got a pretty good sleep last night. Nothing bothered me much. I rub my eyes before getting up and sighing.

"Agh..."

I walk out my room and head to the bathroom. As I got there I tried to open the door and it was locked. Rebecca must be in there...

"Who is it?!"

Oh, that's not Rebecca- That's Kyle. I'm guessing they're both brushing their teeth. Huh...

"It's me...Quinn. Hurry up will you..."

I don't get a response but just shrug my shoulders. Oh well...I go back to my room and sit on the bed. I get my phone off the nightstand and check my messages. I only got one new message that was from my mum saying if I was okay. I reply with 'I'm doing good' and turn my phone off.

After a bit, the bathroom door unlocked and I walked over. Yep, both Kyle and Rebecca were in there. They walk out as I walk in. Rebecca gave me a slight shove and glare as she walked out but I didn't care. It's kinda funny honestly.

I then started brushing my teeth and doing my other normal stuff in there. After I was done I got out the bathroom and went back to my bedroom to get ready. I put my clothes on. Did my makeup and then hair and finally packed my bag. I walked over to the kitchen and see Rebecca and Kyle were already dressed up and were eating.

As they were eating, Rebecca gave me the dirtiest stare I had ever gotten. What was her problem? Kyle was just...eating. I mean yeah? It's breakfast time. You should be eating, not giving people dirty looks. I give Rebecca a dirty look back and she scoffs. She rolled her eyes and pouted her lips out. She looked annoyed. Kyle wrapped his free arm around her and looked at me.

"You just gonna stand there, little shit?"

I sigh and walk towards the counter. Ugh...why does he keep calling me that!! I lean against the counter and get my phone out to check the time. It was 8:04 so I had a lot of time still. I mean, lesson starts at about 8:40 and I'm already done with getting dressed and packing up. I decide to just get a quick breakfast ready. Just some tea and a piece of toast. I switch the kettle on and grabs pice of bread from the cabinet.

Normally when I'm at home, breakfast is already done. My mum gets it ready for me. But now I'm gonna have to do it every single morning. I don't wanna seem like I'm lazy or anything because I am not! Okay? Believe me....okay well maybe a little but that's not the point!

"Okay, so babe. I found this new spot the other day around the science garden and I think it's perfect for our little meet-ups."

Oh what were they talking about now? Some new secret place? I don't even know what's wrong with this school...everyone is crazy! What is soooo important that they need to find a secret place for it? I bet it's probably there stupid makeouts that they always have. They're are so disgusting. We're in school for gods sake! Calm down!

"I can't believe that stupid math teacher caught us in the art classroom...why is she even down there in the first place!?"

And there goes Rebecca's stupid, annoying voice again. Oh it's so high and squeaky! My ears bleed when I hear it!

I get my tea ready and get a plate for my toast. I sat down opposite them and shoved half the piece of toast down my throat as I just looked at them. They were both just staring back at me and it was all just kinda awkward until I broke the silence.

"What? Cant I eat my toast?"

I put the last final piece of it in my mouth as I munched it down. I don't know what there problem was.