CHAPTER V

"He's just socially awkward" Nacha laughed as you took a sip of whiskey. 

You both agreed to go to a bar to talk to each other. Those places were always crowded, and at least there were witnesses if things went wrong. After a couple of drinks you loosened up and explained, EVERYTHING. Your life before moving in, school, shitty ex-boyfriends, every little detail you could explain to her. You were a bit drunk now, It was easy to tell you weren't thinking straight. You had asked her about Francis. She told you every detail. After minutes of explaining you learned they weren't married, it was a simple one night stand that had went wrong. Due to how her parents viewed things. She claimed they were married. 

"God, that sounds sad." You replied and held the whiskey glass. The coldness, was keeping you in focus, and from puking all over her. Your vision was blurry and everything was loud. You couldn't handle alcohol well yet you still managed

"Are you doing alright, you look tipsy." She smiled and looked at you concerned. You replied with a measly thumbs up and passed out. Incredibly drunk, tired, and who knows what else. Your job took a lot from you. It gave you traumas you wish you unsaw as well. Hours later you woke up in a plush bed. 

Ugh... My Fucking Head.....

You blinked and looked around the room, it wasn't yours, it looked like a guest room though. An incredibly nice guest room. As you dragged yourself out of the bed and stumbled down the stairs you saw Nacha talking to an older gentleman. She saw you and waved. As you stumbled towards the table and sat down The older gentleman began to talk.

"I'm her boyfriend Alexander, And you are...?" His voice was husky and he had stubble on his face, he had black hair and brown eyes. 

" I'm [ Your Name ]." You replied and smiled, you sobered up slightly and could speak full sentences with stuttering or mumbling. He shook your hand. Both you and him turned your head to look at Nacha. She smiled and asked you a  few questions. She didn't want you getting run over walking back or mugged. She wanted to make sure you were sober enough. You made another new friend who was deeply concerned for you. It gave you a warm feeling knowing her deep concerns for you. When you left to go back to your apartment you realized you were late for your job. Incredibly late 

I'll just call in sick, no big deal. My rent isn't due for at least another 2 months 

You arrived back into your apartment, still tired you decided to take another long nap. You woke up hours later To find a note slid under your door, it was hard to read in the dark, the handwriting was messy cursive and you needed full focus to read it. 

He asked you out. It wasn't Francis, His name was Angus, You've seen him on your job, he had an Italian accent and was a bit cocky. You questioned if you really wanted to go on a date with him.

( this chapter was kinda rushed 😭, ill put some more effort in next one, I'm tryna find a consistent schedule for posting )

( I imagine angus to have shitty handwriting and to be Italian, HIS LAST NAME IS CIPRIANNI. That is of Italian descent. Are Francis and Nacha married or was it some sort of secret lovers thing? Can someone tell me there theories. A lot of people on the wiki think that they were secret lovers since in the era the game is in. I still think secret lovers makes more sense. Though they are in some sort of relationship according to the creator )