CHAPTER VI

( still looking for a consistent uploading schedule sorry 🥴 )

"Who's this lucky man that asked you?" Nacha smirked as you looked down. You immediately told her of this news after finding the note. You weren't exactly the best with relationships and you needed advice. She was the first person who came to mind. Though you had doubts, you were afraid to ask anyone else for that kind of information. 

You were dead silent. Piecing together words to form your explanation. She lit a cigarette and began to smoke. You were crouched down next to her holding a cup of coffee. It was late in the night and you wanted to talk to her. It was a few days later. She didn't want to take you to another bar again due to the last experience. So you both hung outside the building. It was a chilly autumn night and she told you about the nights she used to go out here when she wanted to get away from everything else. 

"It's that... Well... His name is Angus." You handed the note over, she skimmed it and smirked, you hear the paper crumple as she holds it roughly. The note is handed back and Natasha is grinning from ear to ear

"Wow, quite a way with words. How are you gonna woo this lucky man?" She teased, smiling. You grabbed the cigarette from her hand and took a drag. You made an O with your lips and blew  a ring. The ground looked quite interesting, all the little details making up one giant piece

Stop trying to distract yourself. 

You look up at her, she gave you a sorry look. You almost felt bad for yourself. It feels like almost by now you were supposed to be an expert in this stuff to tell those younger than you what to do and what not to. The piercing silence continued. The atmosphere felt so thick you'd be able to cut it with a knife

"How about this, Tommorow, we go to find you a dress. Maybe find you a neater look. You want to leave a lasting impression y'know?"  She smiles at you again, Everytime you're around Nacha it just leaves a warm feeling inside of you. She reminds you of your older sister in a way. Caring, and worried. She just wants the best for you, well almost. There's thoughts in your brain that make you think otherwise. You stand up and hug her, thanking her for her kindness you leave to go back towards your apartment. 

Walking up the stairs you see Francis talking to Angus. His face is flustered, there's a hint of jealousy in his eyes as Angus tries to explain himself. Francis's arms stayed cross throughout the explanation of what he had done. 

"Listen, Francis, Pal. She's cute i want her to like me, You snooze you lose. If she doesn't like me then try to shoot your shot then eh?" He had a thick Italian accent and spoke with a sort of cockiness you disliked. Francis continued to glare at him, then you heard a loud crack. Angus was punched. In the face. The left side of his face began to swell up as Angus fell to the ground

"WHAT THE FUCK FRANCIS?" He said as his hands hid over his face, Francis glared angrily muttered only a few words.

"Stay. away. From. Her." He hissed as he opened the door to his apartment opened it and slammed it shut. You watched the whole event play out and were shocked. There was a jealous side to this man you never saw. It was a bit possessive. As you rushed over to help angus he stood up and proceeded to walk towards the stairs.

"I'm fine. Ha, small bruise is all." That same cockiness in his voice returned as he stumbled back to the stairs, You watched worried as he slowly guided himself down the stairs back to his apartment. You wondered if he'd try to cancel the date, or perhaps let it happen.

Poor Angus, that looked like it had hurt.

You go back into your apartment and write a to do list of what you were going to do tomorrow. It was filled with things and you wondered if you could get them all done. As you climbed onto your bed and pulled the covers over yourself you drifted back into sleep