Chapter 19

~Chapter 19~

Starscream was finally let out of the brig after 3 weeks of being strung up inside. Trigona allowed him to be treated and his Energon refilled. After Starscream had angered Trigona, he's been staying far away from her, but little did she know that he was planning something.

At this moment, Trigona was currently walking toward the med bay with Skyquake walking close behind. "Lord Trigona, I have a question." She looked to Skyquake with a slightly raised brow. "Proceed Skyquake." "I was wondering why you haven't already terminated Starscream, after all he's done.?" Trigona turned to look straight ahead. "There's a simple answer to that. Starscream is valuable to Lord Megatron. If I were to terminate him, Megatron would loose a valuable asset. Starscream may be prideful but his quick thinking skills are good to have. And I wouldn't terminate anyone unless it was Lord Megatron's wish."

Skyquake nodded in understanding. They both then stopped as they reached the sick bay doors. As they were opened, Trigona could see Breakdown buffing Megatron.

"Breakdown." The said Decepticon stopped buffing and looked up. "Lord Trigona, Commander Skyquake." "Has there been any change in Lord Megatron's condition?" Breakdown looked at Megatron's form. "Hmm, only cosmetic." Trigona nodded at his answer. "Well, keep up the work. I'm sure that you and the good doctor, Knockout, have been doing everything in your power." She then looked around the room. "Speaking of which, Where is Knockout anyway?"

As if right on cue, the sick bay doors open. All three Decepticons turn around and see Knockout walking into the room. "Can you believe what some skin job did to me?" Trigona lightly glared at him. "You've been street racing again, haven't you?" Knockout looked at her and Skyquake. "I'm not only an automobile, I'm and automobile enthusiast."

Trigona scoffed and facepalmed herself, she looked up at him. "I do run a tight ship Knockout. I would consider that you ask me permission to go street racing again. Or else there will be consequences." Knockout then scoffed. "No worries heck commandant." Skyquake growled and stepped forward. "It is Lord to you, medic!" Knockout looked to Skyquake and smirked. "Only if Megatron takes a nosedive." Trigona rolled her eyes and took a step forward. "Knockout, I will gladly surrender the title of leader when Megatron recovers, but until then, you will respect me as the Leader of the Decepticons as of right now. I require you to be respectful when you are in my presence, but when I'm not near you, then you may say all the things you want about me. I do not want you to suffer the same fate our poor Starscream had suffered. We need a medic on this ship."

Knockout flinched when Trigona spoke about Starscream and what his punishment was and nodded quickly. "Yes. Com-Lord Trigona." She nodded. Trigona then turned back toward the door with Skyquake not to far behind. "And Knockout," She paused and looked at him. "I recommend that you forbid yourself form going on anymore street races, I would like Lord Megatron's form to be buffed. When that's all done, you can ask me to go street racing again." She then left without hearing Knockout's response.

As both of them left, they walked down the warship halls back to the bridge, but as they were walking down, they saw Starscream up ahead. He was looking down at a data pad with a vehicon behind him holding an Energon cube. Trigona stopped, Skyquake almost running into her.

"Starscream." The mech flinched hard when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up from his data pad. "Y-Yes, L-Lord Tri-igona?" She saw the fear in his eyes and smirked in her mind. "Where are you taking that Energon cube?" Starscream looked behind him at the vehicon then back at his master. "W-We were taking it to the lab, a few of the troops have been getting sick from refueling on Energon, we're not sure why." Trigona raised a brow at Starscream. "Skyquake head back to the bridge." He nodded and continued walking.