STUD

Would you mind being his tutor for math?

☆☆☆☆☆

STUD - by Troye Sivan
Hey, stud
You can come, you can come and meet me out front
You got all the muscles and the features I want
And I want what I want, my love

☆☆☆☆☆

Troyes pov:
I blinked in surprise."Uh, me? Tutor Jerret?" I asked, looking at Jerret to capture his reaction. He had a big grin on his face. "Yes, Troye. You seem to understand the material very well, and Jerret could use some extra help. It would be a great opportunity for both of you" the teacher explained. "Sure, why not?"

"This would really help me, thank you mrs!" He said, turning his head slightly in my direction and winking secretly at me. Wait, does that mean I have to go home with him, like once a week?! Oh god, me and Jerret in his room, Alone?!

"Sorry for taking your break, boys. Y'all should go to your next lesson."
She said sweetly. "Okay, Mrs! Have a great day!" We said in sync. "That's nice, right?" He said, bumping his shoulder teasingly against mine.

"Um, right! We get to spend more time together out of school, that's nice. By the way, what do we have next?" I asked, looking at my timetable, which only add to my confusion. "We have physical education next" he said, while grabbing his hand in mine to lead me into the right direction.

"Because our school doesn't have a sports hall, we always go over to the other school and use theirs." He said sweetly. "That sucks..." I answered. "Why do you sound so sad, Sunshine?" Jerret asked me worried, stopping in his tracks and pulling me to the corner of the big corridor.

"Um, I'm not a really big fan of pe..." I said, looking at the ground. "Can I ask you why?" He aksed, as his other hand went slowly under my chin and pulled it slightly upwards.

"U-um"

Why are his eyes so damn lovely?

"At my old school, pe wasn't really my favorite subject... my classmates used to make fun of me, a lot."

"Oh, baby."

He pulled my hand towards himself and let it go, but my body didn't had the time to register the lose of warmth, as his strong arms quickly followed and wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. "I will protect you, nobody will make fun of you. I promise." He said, while stroking my hair softly.

Hey, though
What's it like to be so big and strong and so buff?
Everything I'm not, but I still be a hunk to you?
Enough for you, a stud to you
Ah

"Thank you, Jerret. You're so sweet.
But I will fall asleep if you hug me like this.."

"I wouldn't have a problem with that, Cutie. But you're right, we should get going or we'll be late." Shyly I backed off, as I noticed that he let me go a while ago and I was the one holding him tight.

"So, where do we have to go?"

"Follow me"

As we arrived at the changing room, my anxiety was already eating me up. "It's gonna be alright "Jerret assured me, putting his hand on the doorknob and pulling the door open. It's a big room with a lot of benches and lockers, even a bathroom is attached to it.