You

I'm a little bit lost on how to stay with you, yeah

☆☆☆☆☆

You - by Troye Sivan, Dj Regard, Tate McRae
Yeah
All I see is, is you, is you
Oh, you

☆☆☆☆☆

Jerrets pov:
The door shut behind me, echoing through the dimly lit hallway, signaling me that I sadly have to make my way home now. I couldn't stop thinking about Troye..

Walking home, the fading sunlight cast long shadows on the pavement, mixing with the soft glow of streetlightsI really enjoyed hanging out with Troye and his mom is really friendly. But I couldn't shake off the the memory of that unexpected kiss.

Did I kiss him because of the tension that I felt earlier in the changing room? Or was it just his aura, which makes me want him more and more? Was he even okay with me kissing his cheek?

Ooh, yeah
When I try to fall back, I fall back to you (yeah)
When I talk to my friends, I talk about you (yeah)
When the Hennessy's strong, all I see is you, is you, is you, oh you (ooh)
Yeah, ooh (yeah)

Lost in thoughts, I walked home, trying to make sense of my feelings and what it all meant.

☆☆☆☆☆

As I approached the doorway, I noticed my dads car. Oh, he is finally home? I opened the door and took off my shoes.

"Hey, mom! I'm home" I mentioned, making my way up to the living room, where I saw my parents talking. I really like my dad. But sadly he has to work a lot, to afford us living here.

"Hey, Honey! You finally home, where were you?" My mom asked, gesturing me to sit down with them.

"I went home with Troye, you know the new guy from my school I told you about" I answered, giving my parents a small hug and sitting down with them. "Have you eaten, Hun?" My mom asked sweetly.

"Yes I did, Troyes mom cooked something delicious for us, she is really nice. Just like her son haha.." I spoke mindlessly. "That's lovely. You really should invite him over soon" my mom said.

"Oh, by the way Troye is my math Tutor now, so you will get to see him pretty soon" I spoke, thinking of having Troye around me again soon. I can't wait.

"That's great, my dear" my mom spoke lovely, patting my head.

"That's nice, my son. But don't get to attached to your little friend. You know I don't like this type of stuff" my dad spoke.

No, I haven't moved on, but trust me, I've tried (yeah)
If I give you a call, don't hang up the line (yeah)
When the Hennessy's strong, all I see is you, is you, is you, oh you

"Uh, yea of course not dad.." I assured him, hurting my own feelings.

I never came out in any way to my parents. In fact I'm not even sure if I'm gay. When my friends talk about having crushes on girls. I never really felt interested. But this thing I have going on with Troye. Is this what people call a crush?