Touch

So kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please, don't bite

☆☆☆☆☆

Touch - by Troye Sivan
Glow is low and its dimming
And the silence is ringing
And I can almost feel your breath
I can almost feel the rest

☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd pov:
Jerret began to lick Troye's lips, which Troye took as a sign to open his mouth. Jerret's tongue exploring Troye's mouth ignited a blaze of lust and desire, pushing Troye to the very brink of his self-control.

All the pent-up lust that Troye had been storing surged through him in this moment. He needed Jerret more intensely than ever before.

Night is young and we're living
Hands move, moving steady
And the time is moving slower
I can feel we're getting closer
closer, yeah

Their kiss grew fiercely passionate, tongues intertwining with an urgency that left them both breathless. When they finally pulled away to catch their breaths, Troye was panting heavily, taking longer to recover than Jerret. Sensing Troye heightened state, Jerret wasted no time and began to kiss, suck, and lick Troye's neck in a way that made Troye's breaths come in deep, shuddering gasps.

Jerret's mouth moved along his neck, sending waves of lust and need crashing over Troye, making it impossible to think about anything other than his overwhelming need for Jerret. "You're so beautiful" Jerret whispered against his neck.

Troye's hands found their way to Jerret's back, pulling him closer, needing to feel every bit of him. The intensity of their connection left them both breathless, their hearts pounding in a quick rhythm. They were utterly consumed by the moment, caught in a tempest of passion that neither wanted to escape.

The world outside faded: all that mattered were the two of them. Jerret's kisses grew more intense, his teeth grazing Troye' skin, eliciting soft moans, that only spurred him on. He nibbled and sucked at Troyes skin, leaving marks that claimed Troye as his own.

Every touch from Jerret sent sparks through Troye's body. His hands explored Jerret's muscular back. Troye looked up into Jerret's eyes, an amused smile playing on his lips. "You sure know how to make me forget our studies," he murmured, his voice rough with residual desire.

Jerret chuckled softly, his breath warm against Troye's skin. "Well, some lessons are more fun than others," he replied, his tone a mix of amusement and lingering hunger. "And I think this is one we both need."

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roll
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I, I reach out and touch

Jerret rised his head to capture their lips once again. Troye lets out a gasp into Jerret's mouth, tongues messily sliding against each other. Everything was so hot and good, which gave Troye the urge to shift on Jerrets lap and roll his hips against his.

So he does, he grinds down on Jerret's lap. Instantly, a wave of pleasure racks through his bones as his clothed cock drags against Jerret's. He lets out a whine, but it's cut short in his throat when Jerret's hands hold him still in place to prevent him from continuing, and his lips are pulled away from his at the same time.

"Troye," he breathed, looking Troye in the eyes. His palms tighten at his waist. "Slow down"

"Uhm, I'm sorry, I-"