How To Stay With You

You're into this
We should do this

☆☆☆☆☆

How To Stay With You - by Troye Sivan
Cut my garden down
I've got no flowers, but it's the thought that counts
Wish you lived a little closer
Maybe when we're a little older,
we can set up shop, uh
Back where you are or I can take you home

☆☆☆☆☆

Troyes pov:
He began to lean in closer, a shiver ran down my spine, making my heart flutter. The air was filled with tension, leaving me breathless. His warm breath, which was like a whisper to me, a whisper full of promises, danced on my skin.

My heart was racing like crazy. It felt so unreal, that I began to question the reality of this. Could this truly be happening? Would this change everything? Is this a good idea?

His warm hand caressed from my cheek to my jaw and slowly pulled me closer. Caught in his gaze, I was mesmerized by his beautiful brown eyes. They held a silent promise, a hint of passion to come. As I lost myself in them.

In that moment, everything else faded away, leaving only the two of us. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach flying around and spreading this warm feeling. I never want to let this feeling go. I never want to let this boy go.

I'm a little bit fucked on this
I'm a little bit out of time to spend with you
Baby, turn around, give me one more kiss
I'm a little bit lost on how to stay with you

"You look so beautiful.." Jerret mumbled against my skin. Our faces being only a few inches apart.

"So, Troye how are you feeling?" The teacher asked, as the door opened. Jerret and me pulling away from each other, sadly. "U-uhm, I still feel a little bit unwell..." I whispered, shy, my face being flushed. And my mind confused.

"Hm well, since it's the last lesson, you are free to go. Do you want Jerret to walk you home?" the teacher asked, being nice for once. "U-uh yes, that would be nice..."

I answered, looking everywhere, but in Jerrets direction. "Jerret would you mind?" The teacher asked motivated. "Of course not, I would love to!" Jerret answered exited, jumping up from his seat.

"Thank you, you guys sure became friends pretty quickly, that's nice to see" she said, walking out of the door. Friends..? Yea friends. It's not like this means anything, right?

"You ready to go?" Jerret asked sweetly, reaching his hand out for me to hold and pulling me out of my thoughts. "Uh, ya!" I said quietly, taking his hand and letting him guide me out of the room.

The walk to my flat was pretty silent. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was relaxing and needed. What do I feel for this boy? Were we really about to kiss? Isn't this a little bit rushed? Does he even like me?

"We're here!" I spoke up, realizing that we're already at my door. "I think only my mom is home" I mentioned, unlocking the door and taking my shoes off. "Oh honey! You're home already?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh ya! I hurt myself in pe so the teacher let me go early!" I yelled back. Not getting an answer I made my way up to kitchen. Jerret following strictly behind me. Is he shy? Cute..