Fun

"Definitely" Troye assured me.

☆☆☆☆☆

Fun - by Troye Sivan
Well, don't you wanna see the world, boy?
All the countries and the stars, boy
Just don't look them in the eyes, boy
You just gotta take their lives, boy
Let me take you for a drive, boy
Oh, I swear you'll feel alive, boy

☆☆☆☆☆

Jakobs pov:
Troye closed the door behind me, which made me feel a little bit sad. All my friends already got pretty close to Troye and got to know him a bit, but I haven't got the chance to talk to him in private. Troye really seems like a great guy to hang out with and since he gets along well with Brian we must have the same intrests.

Jerret is pretty protective with Troye, I mean he is protective over all his friends but with Troye.. 
I mean this guy is constantly talking about him: Troye this, Troye that.
I guess he really likes him. Or does he maybe like him a little more than a friend?

As I finished packing up, I walked out of the door, where I saw Hunter standing there, leaning with his wide and muscular shoulders against the wall, having his arms crossed. He really looks too fine.

Hunter is absolutely dreamy with his tall, muscular build that stand out from his friends . His curly black hair falls just right, and those dark eyes behind his glasses make my heart flutter. And his little mustache? They're the cutest thing ever. I can't help but get all giddy and nervous whenever he's around.

With a pink blush spread on my cheeks I greeted him. "Hey, Hunter. What are you doing here? Are you waiting for Adam? He left with Julia already"

"Hey, Baby. I was actually waiting for you. What took you so long?"

"I told you to stop calling me that, we aren't even in a relationship. Plus I'm not even gay" I pointed out, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"But we could be.." he smirked against my ear, putting his arm over my shoulder, which made me feel the warmth and strength of his shoulder against my skin. Making me smell his attractive scent, which he always seems to carry around with him.

"Anyways, why were you waiting for me?" I asked confused, even though he often shows up and asks to spent time with me, but I always think of excuses to be not alone with him.

I don't know why I do that to be honest. I think I'm just scared of my feelings growing deeper for him.

"Wanna go for a ride?" he questioned, looking me in the eyes. Maybe I should step out of my comfort zone today, but not gonna lie: I'm scared of the possibility of him just using me and then renting about me behind my back with Adam.

I mean Adam isn't really the nicest guy, even though we're in the same friend group I try to keep my distance with him. Cause if he would only get the thought of me being gay, my life would be an even bigger mess.

But I'm kind of curious about Hunter wanting to meet me, he has been trying this for months now and even though I have known him for a few years I still haven't really hung out with him.

Of course we hung out with Adam and the others, but Hunter always seems so different with them. He doesn't even call me baby in front of them.

"Okay" I smiled. Hunter's face lit up with a smile as I answered. Hunter's face lit up with a smile as I answered. He gently guided me towards his car, his arm still casually draped over my shoulder. I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness, my heart beating faster with each step.