Coney Island: Jays POV

I put my hand to my cheek and glanced over at Nick. "What was that for?" I tried to keep my eyes on the road and my temper in check.
"Jay, I'm so sorry!" He started. "I don't know what came over me... I just." He sighed. "I need you to realized that you are self destructing! Come on Jay! You are a smart man! You must know she's not coming back! You must see what's right In front of your dam face!"
" What would that be? Your hand?!" I snapped.
"Jay Gatsby, you are the most delusional man I have ever come across in my life! Daisy isn't Daisy Faye anymore! She's Daisy Buchanan. She's just like Tom." He looked at me for a moment, almost to check to see if I would let him continue.
"Go on..." I decided to hear him out.
  I could tell he was nervous as he went on, he had that small nervous smile on his face and his eyebrows were furrowed in a weird shape. "Tom and Daisy... when things go wrong... when they..." He took a deep breath. "They smash up things and people then retreat back into their money. Before you respond, just think about what happened with you two. Just think Jay."

I thought for a moment and it all hit me like a truck. Nick is right. Oh my, Nick is so right, he's been the only one stick by me through it all. He's the green light. I was lost in thought before I heard.
"Jay!" Nick grabbed the wheel, but it was too late.