Chapter 10

I walk out of the university towards the car. 

At this point, I don't even care if someone sees me entering his car.

Usually we make sure that no one notices me when I get into his car.

That's why I told him to pick me up me up at the metro station. 
But today I am exhausted. 

As I walk close to it, I feel someone following me. 

It must be Hassan. 

"Marhba Ayat" A deep voice stops me where I am. 

Turning around, I see a middle-aged man wearing formals. 

"Do I know you?" I ask him. 

He doesn't reply, but a smirk appears on his face. 

"La, lakinak sataerifuni qrybaan." He says this and walks away. 

What a weird man!! 

Also, what did he say? 

"What are you looking at?" He speaks from behind, and his tone is something I can't decipher. 

I want to believe that he is not angry. I mean, why should he be angry? 

He can be jealous..

However, I can't seem to understand what he is feeling right now. 

"Some really rich, weird man said some unknown, weird things." Sitting in the car is always soothing for me. 

It is filled with his smell, and although I can hug him, I don't know what he is feeling right now. 

"Come here." His hands stretch out, and a smile appears on his face. 

I hug him.. I am not a very very religious girl,but I have waited for my halal person now that I have him.. It is really comforting. 

"I am scared of these boys; he literally stalked me for a year or so. How can he?" Although he never did anything, it is still disturbing. 

"But now you have me... Are you still scared?" He asks, making circles on my back. 

"Your summer breaks are coming; do you want to go somewhere?" Right, summer breaks, which means May 2nd is on the way. 

Normally we all take a break on April 25th, but this time college was a little hectic for me.

Now that assignments are all done and checked by professors, I can take a break and join them tomorrow. 

"Do you know what we have been doing for the past fourteen years?" Smiling widely, I look up at him. 

"What?" He is playing with my hijab. 

"We celebrate Arham's birthday every year in his hidden villa." A frown appears on his face as I complete. 

"So, you are telling me that we'll have to be with a bunch of your idiot friends?" What the heck? He is not even hiding his hatred for my friends. 

"I read somewhere that if your husband can't tolerate your friends, then that means he is a red flag, and you should leave him immediate-." 
Before I can finish my words, he kisses me. 

It feels more like he is stopping me from continuing. It is like he is devouring me. 

I hit his chest when he didn't stop. Seriously, I need to breathe. 

He leaves my lips, then me, and a deep laugh is left by him. 

"You were sucking life out of me, shauhar sahab." Removing my hijab, I throw it on the back seat. 

It is so hot in Delhi these days. Aisa lag raha hai Delhi na hogaya sahara hogaya. 

"If you even think of leaving me, I'll take your soul with me." He remarks while caressing my hair. 

"Excuse me? Is that a threat?" I inquire, raising my eyebrows.

I always feel there is so much about Hassan that I don't know. 

But I am not a person who forces their partner to come out.

I believe in trust, and I can tell that this husband of mine has some real trust issues. 

Sometimes it feels like we are from different worlds because of the way he grooms and his style of talking, calm and calculated.

The way he walks holds so much dominance that it shouts for respect.

He is not like my dad, Arham, or Miqdad. 

He is more like Kabeer and Zubair Bhai. 

And that scares me. 

They are gentlemen, but only on the surface; the inner part is solely known to them. 

However, all my fear drowns in the ocean of love and care this man has for me. 

His eyes speak, his actions shout, and his jealousy tell all of it is not fake. 

"I can never. Only you have the right to order and threaten me, Habibi." Kissing my hand, he whispers. 

I am going to wait; how can I not when he is this sweet? 

No matter what it is or what turmoil his eyes show when he is lost in his thoughts. 

I know that he will tell me everything by himself. 

"It's decided then we are going there tomorrow; Arham, Zainab, Miqdad, Zubair bhai, Mariyam, they all already went there two days ago." I announce it excitedly. 

"Things one has to do for love." He whispers, making me blush. 

"By the way, if you ever see that man near you again," his voice gets heavy. 
"Make sure to ignore him." And his eyes darkened. 

I have seen Hassan get jealous, but this is not simple jealousy.

It's something I can't decipher.

Who is that man to bring this side of him?

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Guys, I am really busy with a lot of things, especially my exams, I won't be able to post regularly till 20th may. Zindagi ka sawal hai bhai, pata chala husband aur mafia ke bare mein sapne dekhte dekhte road pe aajaungi🙂💔

Anyway, "THE ROYAL MISSION"  Is out, make sure to check it out (it is the mafia kidnapping the wrong girl novel 😗🌺)