》Part: 20《

Let's Start...

Let's see how is everything was in jeon mantion...

Here jungkook was sleeping in his room he recently come back from a mission in morning after that he directly sleep but than suddenly he start to feel something in her body he started move in sleep some flashbacks start to come in her dream with a sudden Yelp he wake up and sit on the bed holding her head...

Kook: ahhhhh what is going on with me, why this suddenly panic attack than he pick up the glass of water from the side table and drank it in one go....

Kook: idk I am feeling uneasy why, somethings is bothering me too much from so many days it was like someone is coming but who, my head was hurting like hell ugh what with that nightmare (shouted)

Than her gaze went toward yn photo which was placed on bed he pick it up and hug it tightly...

Kook: again that nightmare idk the day I lost you yn this nightmare was not leaving me, Its getting too much hard to live without you i wanna die, I tried to live without you but your memories are not leaving me (Teary)

I don't believe in a miracle, but god please do a miracle and send my yn back to me I want her back (cry)

After some minutes later jungkook stopped crying and get up,than left to complete her morning routine after getting ready he came down for lunch as it was almost lunch time everyone was present there than jungkook enter in dining area and sat down on his place  maid served the lunch and everyone start to eat their food while eating suddenly tae said something which cause jungkook stop eating in between...

Tae: jungkook you know the ceo of wang industries ms.wang you are getting shipped with her, all the media and reporters are behind you because of some pics, the rumore is everywhere that you both are dating, its getting wide day by day, and many people start to think that the rumors is true and ms.wang still didn't gave any statement on this.

Kook: hyung became of this small thing you are getting worried, this isn't the first time that I am getting shipped with someone, there are so many rumors about me with many people before also but did something happened (cold)

Jin: jungkook I know this is not a big thing for you but what about our reputation you have a large mess business empire, you are a business tycoon everyone is jealous of you and cherry on the top you are the king mafia king death are always surrounded you and this time its getting too much we need to do something

Kook: hyung I don't give a fu*k to these reporters or media they all are just hungry of money just stuff there mouth with money they will stop barking shits and I know they didn't came ownself they are sended by some and about ms.wang I know her very well after getting rejected 100 of times she didn't sit silent I know these type of women very well so don't think much about these things (cold)

Kook: ok I am leaving (he said and get up from his palce and left from there for company with tae and areum)

Than ym look towards jin worriedly after listening these type of things about jungkook but than jin gave him a assumed look that nothing will happen to him...

After that he also left..

Time skip
At jeon empires...

So there were a huge crowd infront on a large mess building which was holding a huge power surrounded by guards...

So here the building is crowded by media and reporters they come here to take mr.mafia king jungkook interview as before of a new yet fresh rumors about mafia king who wouldn't be surprised and exited to know about this, everyone is so eager to know the truth that the rumore is true or not...