》Part: 36《

Let's Start...

An pov:
Here yn and lily was in lily's room, the little one is sleeping on the bed, while doctor is doing her check up.

Hana: what happens doctor please say something! How is my daughter (worried)

Doc: don't worry ms. I am checking her, it just someone gave her high dose of sleeping pills that's why, and don't worry I will treat her all wounds and bruises, she will alright till the morning (he said and continued his work)

Yn put his hand on hana's shoulder and gave her a assured look.

After some time later, Doctor did check up of yn hana too, they are injured too, even yn has burned with hot fire flames too.

Yn: hana its already going to be morning, you take rest here with lily, she will wake up in morning, she will need you, I have some business to look after I will come soon (she said and hana nodded)

Yn come downstairs, found lucas standing there.

Lucas: boss as you said everything is done, just take a look (smirked)

Yn looked at him, but didn't said anything, she just start walking while lucas is following her.

Soon they entered in their secret underground basement, but the horrible things is that, the whole place is filled with screams, groans, yelling, punching and hitting sound.

Yeon: as you said we gave an amazing hospitality to hyeong ju (smirked)

Yn smirked, and went towards the room, as she entered inside, she found hyeonju was lying on the ground tied with chains, he is badly injured, blood is flowing from his body, he is already half dead.

Yn take a chair and sit infront of him and said.

Yn: welcome in the hell Hyeonju, look at me!

You said in a sharp voice, but he didn't listen to you make you mad, you suddenly gripped his throats harshly make him look at you.

Yn: like this, you look good like this! Laying infront of me, just look at you how pathetic you are looking tsk!!!

You said humiliating him.

He looked at you with half open eyes.

Hyeonju: j-JJ-us-t k-ill me ple-as-e (he said while stuttering)

You smirked,

Yn: why not but not easily, as I said I will torture you till your death, you take a wrong move, knowing how I mercilessly killed your brother still you got guts to challenge me ( you said scratically)

You are forgetting something hyeongju maybe you are older than me but the game you started I was the mastermind, idk how you got this strength to challenge "MAFIA QUEEN JUNG YN"

She shouted make him trembling.

Yn: HOW DARE YOU TO AGAISNT ME HUH, EVEN YOU TRIES TO KILL THAT INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL!!!, WHAT YOY SAID HUH, IT WAS MY END (smirk)

Now see the hell!!!!!

You said and take your gun and shoot him mercilessly, some spots of his blood come on your face, you closed your eyes and wipe them off harshly, and throw the gun on the ground.

Everyone present there witness of your horrible and dangerous situation, they never see you this much angry before.

An: you a must be taking yn wrong but don't judge her this much fast, hyeonju is second most dangerous and powerful, criminal and mafia, he is a living monster, he used to kill innocents, also r*ped many women's, selling girls and many more.