》Part: 42《

Let's Start...

An pov:
Here a exhausted yn coming out from the meeting room, she recently complete back to back 4 meetings.

Yn: Hana check my schedule, do we have any other meeting?

Hana: no yn all the meetings are done just last one is still here as Mr.Arthur Hasn't arrived yet because of his flight delayed.

Yn: ohh it's fine, so when they gonna reach here?

Hana: Lucas inform me that he is already leave from airport, maybe present here in an hour.

Yn: ok what about all the preparation? I Don't need a single mistake, its about our reputation and hardwork (cold)

Hana: don't worry everything is all set

As she Said you nodded and entered into your office, you sat down on your resting chair and felt a little relieved as everything is going smoothly still now, but somewhere your were tensed about something.

You were resting a bit when you heard a knocked on your office door, you open your eyes and sat straight and said "Come in"

You saw yeonjun coming inside, he put a file infront of you and said...

Yeon: boss Mr.jeon is here for meeting

He said you shift your gaze at him and have him a light nod, you get wearing your cost and walk towards outside, while yeonjun followed you.

Soon you reached at the main meeting room, you already know that they are in the meeting room as yeonjun told you before, you Entered inside the cabin, found 3 people discussing about something.

Noah (yn): welcome Mr.kim & Mr.jeon, I hope we didn't make you wait much

You said In your typical cold tone while shaking habd with jin and taehyung.

Jin: no ms. Min, its nice to meet you (smile)

He said after that your gaze moved to thar particular person, whome your were dying to see, only your inner self know how you were controlling yourself, you moved your hand towards Jungkook for handshake, he looked at you with a mixed expression, while you both make an eye contact, in some second your come to your sence and take your hand back as it was getting awkward, you offers them to settle down so they did, you were discussing something with them when yeonjun told you that Mr.Arthur is here, everyone get up while in some second Mr.Arthur entered inside the cabin.

He gave a smile to everyone while greetings with everyone, after that you all settle down on your place and start the meeting. Everything Is going Smootly, you all done signings all the agreements and after the discussion for like 1 hour, it was the end of the meeting.

Mr.Arthur: after this meeting a I happy and satisfied with my decisions for giving this important deal to you both, you both are deserving one, it would be an amazing time to work together.

Kook: it's a big opportunity for us Mr.Arthur, we are glad that you like our projects and agreed to work with us (he said in a calm voice)

Mr.Arthur: same here Mr.jeon, I am grateful too, but there is one more thing, I need a favour from ms. Min

He said...

Noah: what's favour Mr.Arthur? How can I help you!

Mr.Arthur: this project is pretty wide all over the world, and we need some more businessman for more production, I have to attend an urgent conference that's why I couldn't able to look after this, so ms.min I want you to do this work, I know you Eligible for this