》Part: 21《

Let's Start...

Lina: oh my mafia king idk why are you like this, you have everything king position, so much money, perfect buffed body, literally a Greek god and every that lina like, can't you see love in my eyes for you huh, I did everything to get you but you are still stuck in that bitch yn, you should understand that she is already dead, she can't come back now forgot her, but no, it's ok my king  I am here for you don't worry, from the purpose for which I came here was completed, poor you, didn't even know what happened with you, just one more night, and tomorrow morning you got a beautiful surprise from my side, and after that surprise you will be mine (laughing evily)

An pov: Here she was laughing like a psycho and on the other hand jungkook come out from the bar after paying the will he come towards his car and see some bodyguards are standing here he knows that they are sended by tae or jin so didn't said anything, afterall he is a king his safety is important than guards came and make jungkook sit inside the car comfortably and left from there...

An pov: After some time later the car stopped infront of jeon mansion guards come out and open the door and see the jungkook has already zoned out it's not new for them jungkook has become like this and from some days its because his habit, than they skowely take out jungkook and take him inside.

An pov: Its was already mid night guard press the bell and a maid open the door after the door open they take jungkook Inside here jin was sitting on the couch in half sleep than suddenly Maid wake him up

Maid: mr.kim please wake up boss is here

Jin wake up after hearing jungkook name than see that guards are hold him...

Jin: take him to his room
Guards: ok boss

That take him to his room and than jin make him laid down on the bed comfortably,he removed his shoes and coat...

Jin: here this again, idk what should I do you with you kook, I have told you not to drink or smoke but you never listened to me, now I am getting more worried for your health day by day (worried)

Than he turn off the lights and come out from the room...

An pov: here at one side yn was sleeping with a happiness inside her heart that now she is going to meet the love of his life and on the other hand a clueless jungkook who is in the deep sleep didn't even aware of his surroundings and fighting with her inner sorrow, they both didn't know that the next morning a big storm is waiting for them, they didn't even aware that what is going to be next with them...

Time skip to next morning...

It was beautiful morning for yn she come out from the bus feeling fresh air of his birth place Seoul, she was feeling so much happy that her happiness cannot be describe in words...

Yn pov: I am so much happy, after stepping out from the bus and standing on my birth place Seoul I really miss this place, it's been 5 years since I leave this place But again destiny brought me back here, everything is same the beauty and the air nothing changed (smile)

All this hasn't changed, but I don't know whome
I missed the most, did they changed or forgot me

Yn pov: hey yn why are you thinking like this you believe on yourself and above that you believe on your love so don't think like this nothing has changed and I trust on my love nothing will go wrong, don't worry mom and jungkook I am coming back to you soon (smile)

Than she pick up here bag and start walking...

Yn: I am here already, but what should I do now, my house is far away from here and I don't even know whether anyone lives there now or not,
And I don't even have that money to spend anywhere, um its morning and I am hungry too I think I should eat someone firstly than there I will think what I have to do next, but wait first I have to search for a cafe so I can complete my breakfast...