》Part: 31《

Let's Start...

Yeon: nonna we should leave now, you health is not good, and there hana noona is also alone

Yn: hmm

After that they all sat inside the car and leave from only the surrounding is witnessed of that dangerous war against them.

Soon their reached at a hospital, it was yeonjun closer friends one, so there is no chance, that one can suspect about them, they take yn Inside, she again went unconscious, her operation is going on, she is still wearing that bullet, while yeonjun and their bodyguards are being treated outside.

Yeonjun also informed about this to hana, she said she is also coming there, actually she is with other bodyguards, settling other things.

Here yeonjun ie sitting outside of the operation room while suddenly doctor came out, he stand up and asked.

Yeon: is she ok?

Doc: don't worry, she is fine how, you being her on time, because of bullet the position is continuously mixing inside her body, but she is out of danger now

Yeon: thank you doctor

Doc: but can I ask something

Yeon: yes

Doc: we checked her reports, she is internally weak, like she were in coma for a long time, you need to take care of her

Yeon: I understand doctor, and about her internal health, yes in some previous years she faced many things yhh so maybe

Doc: it's ok I understand your privacy, we will shift her in general ward in some time, she is sleeping currently you can meet her in morning.

He said and leave from there, when yeonjun sign, than suddenly he heard a voice, he diverted his gaze in that direction.

Hana: what happens yeon? Where is yn is she is ok? (She asked worriedly)

Yeon: noona calm down! And yn noona is fine now, I just talked to doctor, she is out of danger, but taking rest for now

Hana: thank god she is fine now

Yeon: what about you? I mean is everything settled?

Hana: don't worry everything is done, I can't believe we complete our first mission, but I am worried for yn, she is stubborn, not gonna listen to un at any cost.

Yeon: it's ok noona, we all are here, nothing will go wrong.

He said and hana hugger him, in all thses years only yeonjun was their who take care of hana, even toh he is her cousin, and younger than her, but still he complete his every responsible as a brother.

Yeonjun parents live in small villages, he came seoul for training and studies in young age.

After that they both went I inside yn room rest there.

Time Skip To Next Morning...

Yn pov: I slowly open my eyes, but closed them again as I felt a little pain in my head, I clear my vision and found myself in a unknown room, ohh I think I am in hospital I slowly sat straight, by my left shoulder is still paining a little, I check the time its 6 of morning, I remember everything what happened last night and sign, than I looked around found hana and yeonjun sleeping on couch, I smiled looking at them, they are looking cute, yeonjun really love hana like his own sister, I am so happy just because of them we are able to complete our first mission, although it was tough one but still.

I was staring at them when suddenly hana wane up, she yawn in sleep and looked at me, she get up and come towards me.

Hana: yn wake up, how are you feeling now? Are you ok?