》Part: 27《

Let's Start...

An pov: it's been an hour with the meeting, it was almost done, you got to know a lot of information about their group, they both seems to be a whole jerks, with the end of the meeting.

Yn: it was good to have a meeting with you Mr.leo

Mr.leo: oh that's great
But it would be more great if we had some fun too

Yn: excuse me?

Mr.chan: he mean what about to and some drinks?

Hana: why not

Than she call a waiter and order some drinks.

Hana: excuse me I need to attend a call

She excuse and went from there, she came towards that waiter and stop him and take him in the corner, she gave some money and some pills to him and mixed them in the drinks.

And threaten that waiter to not to open his mouth, he leave from there, she is about to turn when she found mr.chan there he was looking at her with suspicious eyes.

Mr.chan: what are you doing here ms. minji?

Hana: I was attending a call mr. Here (showing her phone)
I think you are suspecting on me isn't you (she smirk and start to come near him)

Mr.chan: I can't do anything, your personality make me suspect on you (he aid)

Hana: don't worry i understand its mafia work, every next person do this (she said)
Btw we should go now

She said and leave from there whole chan looked her.

Mr.chan: something is wrong with her.

He think went from there, and come back to their table.

They all start drinking, they both are hoping, that their plan works, yn is giving looks to hana, they both are little worried, soon they start to get drunk, yn looked at them and smirk initially, mr.chan suddenly start to coughed hardly.

Hana: mr.chan are you ok

He nodded but he is not same as his situation, he stand up and about to leave from there.

Hana: I think he is not ok, I will go with him and check him

Mr.leo nodded as he was already drunk, hana sign yn and leave her there.

After taking some steps mr.chan stoped and faint in hana arms, she looked around and secretly take him towards the exit door, there are not much people, so it get easy to escape from there.

Here with yn, she see the chance set beside mr.leo, she knows what type of person he is.

Mr.leo put her hands around yn waist, she feel distinguish, but it was the only way to control him, he start to caress her thighs, yn trail her fingers on his face in a seductive way make him loose control.

Mr.leo: it time fo have some fun babygirl

Yn: why not but not here m, let's go in room (she smirked)

He was already drunk and the pills alredy start their work, yn take him in a room and close the door, she throw him  the bed and suddenly sprayed on his face make him unconcious, she fastly take all the papers and importand files, and also take his phone so that they can hack it, she take a paper and write something on it.

And she wear her mask back take all the things with her.

Yn: start counting your good days leo, because soon you are going to be destroy.