》Part: 23《

Let's Start...

After what feels like hours of writing, Yn closes her journal and takes a moment to reflect. She realizes that although this situation is painful, she still has the power to heal and grow.

Yn: I can't believe what I've heard. Jungkook How could you  betray me like this?

She was fighting with her thoughts than suddenly a voice come from his body...

Angel yn: yn what happened to you, you love jungkook right, and that's why you have come for back only for him na than how can you believe on these types of news

Yn: but I have seen the news when there are so many photos, than how can I wouldn't believe on them

Angel yn: but they can be fake too, just think one more time yn, don't take any decision this much fastly, if you believe on jungkook and your true love than you will soon find the way to come out from this situation, believe on yourself you are a queen, a mafia queen and a queen never lost like this you have to come back...

Yn: yes you are right I can't believe on these things they maybe fake too, I need to know the truth before I confront him

With tears in her eyes, the mafia queen seeks solace in her trusted confidante.

An pov: Yn's love for Jungkook is so strong that even in her heartbreak, she can't help but want to know the truth. After all, love can make us do some pretty brave and daring things.
wiping away her tears, she takes a deep breath and gathers her courage. She knows that she can't let this heartbreak consume her without understanding the full story. With determination in her eyes, she decides to confront Jungkook and find out the truth...

Yn pov: I have to find out the truth but how, at today's time I am totally help less, I can't even contact areum of any off them, i have to take anyone else help, but who can help me in thai situations, people think I am already dead and if now I will go infront of anyone it will lead to a dangerous situation...

She is thinking a way, so that she can contact anyone, she wants someone who believes on her but it was looking like fate is also not with her.

Yn pov: idk what should I do, this is the first time i am feeling this much helpless, I need to fine out a way so that I can know the whole truth...

Than she get up from her place and start to walk.

After half an hour later...

Yn pov: i was walking from past half an hour, what else I can do to this darkness is with me this time than suddenly I entered in a alley, many thoughts are swinging in my mind than suddenly I heard a scream, it was a girl scream.

Yn: This sound? This voice sounds like a girl's, but at this mid- night, where is this voice coming from? I need to check fastly

Yn start to grow her steps in the direction where the voice is coming, after that what she saw make are so shocked and worried too,

Yn pov: it's a dark alley i was walks through the dimly lit alley and chasing that voice to find out where it was coming from.
Than suddenly I spotted a group of drunken men ahead, I saw a girl was sitting on the ground screaming and shouting for help, she is trying to cover herself with her half torn clothes, Those man's were standing around a girl from all sides, a man start  to take steps closer to her, she was shivering because of fear...

Yn: all the man's are same, whenever sees a girl alone and finds a reason to satisfy his lust. I have to save that poor girl, And I haven't exercised my arms and legs since a long time. Now that you are getting the chance, why not do it? (Smirk)