Tempting invitation

Overall POV

Shanks is slowly starting to feel really bad now. He is seeing how he has really messed up and how he has given you a panic attack. He can see your body shaking under the bed, he can hear you sobbing and he can also see your tears flowing down your cheeks. He realizes that you are now more scared of him than you have ever been before... He realizes that he has really messed it all up and that he doesn't deserve you anymore... This makes him feel incredibly guilty and he is about to apologize to you, even if he knows that you would never actually forgive him...

Tatsu

"I knew you'd come here again!" we can suddenly hear the voice of a well known man. It's Apeps furious shoutout and he grabs Shanks by his collar and punches him. Instantly I come crawling back out of my hideout. "Apep don't! He will kill you!" I shout in panic. I didn't expect him to appear so suddenly and neither seems Shanks. I grit the tiles on the floor and break my nails in the process... "Why are you still here?! What do you want from me?!" I shout at the redhead through teary eyes... Both man can see how fucking scared I am... how much I'm shaking but also tensing up, my breath out of controll. Apep instantly lets go of Shanks and rushes into the cave to probably bring me my pills for my panic attack...

Overall POV

Shanks gets a punch in the face from Apep and it hurts him deeply. He really did not expect that. Shanks is now staring at you with a wounded and disappointed look in his eyes. He tries to speak but he cannot say any words except for one: "I can explain..." However a minute later he sees Apep running back inside and he grabs you by your shoulder to give you your pills. He realizes that you were the last person he was supposed to push away this much... He knows that you probably want to run from him once again now... He truly failed you...

Tatsu

As Apep brings me my pills I gulp them down as he wraps me up in my blanket and just holds my shaking body tight towards him... "Can't you see you're not wanted here?!" Apep shouts at Shanks while he rocks me in his arms and tries to calm me down from my panic attack... He is gently petting my head and wiping away my tears... My breath is hitching from my crying... The tears are endless... I avoid looking up at the red haired pirate and just nuzzle up to my tribal leader to hide myself away from him in Apeps arms...

Overall POV

Shanks just stays there quietly as Apep hugs you and tries to calm you down. He feels truly worthless now and he also knows it's completely his fault how this whole situation has escalated. He feels angry at Apep and he is also angry at himself. But now he realizes that it is time to leave. He just stares at you for one last time before he quickly heads out back to his ship...

Tatsu

Once Shanks leaves my cave, I slowly but finally start to calm down a little... The pills take their effect on my body to loosen the stiff muscles and stop the shaking... I don't know what's going through Shanks' mind but he definitely has no clue why I'm reacting the way that I do... He doesn't know about my trauma... He doesn't realize that his behavior also isn't making it better... who knows if he can fix what he tried to start here after his actions now and him scaring me like that... He did everything to hurt me mentally after hurting my tribe physically... All pirates are just the same crazy pack... I always knew it... I'm so depressed... I don't know what to do... All of this chaos at the moment because of Shanks and his crew is so frustrating and scary...

Overall POV

Shanks walks back to his ship after he leaves your cave. He is feeling quite devastated about how he has made you feel. He feels like he has just broken everything between the two of you. He is so angry at himself for not having done better for you... For not having realized what his obsession has been doing to you... He has been so stupid and so obsessed with his own desires that he failed to actually listen to you and to give you the time to open up towards him. To show you his good intentions and that he is no threat at all for you. But something inside him pushed him to act like this and he still doesn't understand why he even did this. This is not himself...