Brawl Part 1

I immediately threw a punch at that guy. Only to realise that he wasn't there.

"BOO!" he shouted behind me. This caught me off-guard. Still, I can't believe he abandoned me and have the nerve to claim he has ZERO regrets. I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET!!!

I threw another punch but he wasn't there...again

"Behind you."

So I decided to grab a gun and shoot it at him. But it had no effect on him, for every wound one bullet caused, that wound can just...regenerate itself...HOW???

"Wow Ellie, you are so pathetic!" He sneered.

I then grabbed a spear and used it to attack him, but he dodged it again!!!

"Rearrange the word 'Rose' and you get 'Sore'. And that's who you are: a sore loser!" The menacing figure taunted. I did not like being taunted.

I tried using The Force on him only to realise that...IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

"You're terrible at this. You wanna know why? It's because you're so predictable!"

"Well why don't you come closer so I can PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!" I yelled back.

"You still want to fight? Did you not see what I just did?" He responded.

But before I could say anything, the figure just vanished. Where did he go?

"IS THIS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR YOU!" He yelled at me when he appeared RIGHT INTO MY FACE!

"Or maybe this is close enough, are how about this?" He spoke as he was invading my personal space. Then he ripped my left arm off. IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! Well, he has clearly shown me how strong he was. I gotta get outta here.

"OK so now you gained you senses." The figure spoke "But you are running away from a fight, this is considered cowardice! AND COWARDICE DOESN'T PAY!!!"