Brawl Part 2

I ran for the security office, knowing that my way out of The Wall is there. Then I felt something coming after me. A sharp metal bar appeared and only just missed me. I looked behind me and there was that figure with metal bar around him. How is he throwing those with holding them? Probably telekinesis.

I kept dodging the metal bars. I also saw messages on the walls, each one of them saying different insults such as 'Coward' or 'Sore Loser' or 'Filthy Padawan' and some more insults. That does not matter. I still gotta  get outta here and it's hard to focus when you're suffering from so much pain!

I finally made it to the security office and blocked the door with a chair. This should slow him down. YIKES! A metal almost hit me, good thing the chair saved me.

I head to lift and pressed the ground floor button. The lift closed its doors. But before the lift can start moving, the figure forcefully opened the doors of the lift only slightly to allow himself in the lift.

"Do you want to know what happens to cowards when they run away from a battle?" He asked in a ominous tone

"What happens?" I asked nervously. Even though I'm sure he's going to tell me anyways.

"THEY GET PUNISHED!!!"