Secret endings

_Charles' secret ending_

Charles checks the cockpit before looking for the General. He notices Reggie and RHM's dead bodies and stares at them in fear.

Then he thought: Does the airship still work?

He tries to get the airship working...and to his surprise it worked.

Charles: AW YEAH! LET'S GET THIS...wha???

Henry grabs Charles and hangs him over a running propeller of the airship.

Henry: You're a criminal Charles. You broke the rules, this makes you a criminal. Do you want to know what happens to criminals?

Charles: W-W-What happens?

Henry: THEY GET PUNISHED!!!

Henry drops Charles into a running propeller. Charles screams as his body get crushed by the propeller blades.

_Ellie's secret ending_

Ellie succeeds in escaping The Wall by taking the route that was used in the Presumed Dead route. Only to get sucked into the snow. Come out of the snow but is frozen in an ice block.

Henry comes out of the snow and shatters the ice block, killing Ellie in the process.

"I don't like it when people break the rules. But alas...you're a criminal and criminals break the rules. I should've expected that."

_Victoria's secret ending_

Victoria abandons the train while the rest of her faction runs from Henry. She runs for her life but was stopped by Henry using his telekinesis. Victoria was floating due to Henry's telekinesis.

"You still persist and keep fighting. You just don't know when to quit, do you?

Victoria's head swells then explodes.

_Sven's secret ending_

Sven escapes the rocket by the window in the the cockpit after Henry shows him the deaths of the toppats. Sven used a parachute to land safely while Henry was dealing with The Leprechaun, Fredrick and Wallace. While Sven was frantically looking for survivors. Henry grabbed him and git him closer to one of the boosters of the rocket.

"You want your secret ending? THERE! THAT'S YOUR SECRET ENDING!!!"

Henry stuffs Sven into the booster then the booster starts, burning Sven to death in the process.