Victoria's POV

This is NOT a good week. Galeforce is dead, Charles went missing and the bounty hunters are already dealing with a similar case. So we have to raid the Toppat train. When we got there, the train was not moving...eh...the toppats are probably loading the train. We looked around the train but only found 2 dead toppats.

Wait...Rupert told us that Henry might be responsible for the former General's death and Charles' disappearance considering the fact that dead bodies were found in the airship. Could Henry be here too? Time to teach him a lesson.

Me and my crew entered one carraige of the train, only to find more dead toppats. Yep, pretty sure Henry is behind this. We kept looking inside the train until we end up in the driver's compartment...where a creepy figure is found near the dead train driver.

"Oh, you found me." He smiled

Me and my crew looked in horror! What was that face, it looked...creepy.

"So, you are probably wondering what happened to Charles, but first..."

The creepy figure held his hand out and the next thing we know, we're now inside a passanger's compartment.

"We're gonna play tag. AND YOU GUYS ARE THE RUNNERS!"

Wait...do I feel the train moving, Mr Macbeth is dead. Who's driving the train???

Then I heard Dan D'Lyons say "Err...is it me or is the carraige shaking?"

I too felt that the carraige is shaking. Then it dawned on to me...