Charles' POV

It's been a couple of hours already and the General still hasn't returned. I'm starting to get worried. I should go and check on him. That maybe going against the General's orders but someone has to make sure that the General is still OK.

I called for Rupert with my headphones. "Rupert, the General still hasn't returned."

"WHAT!" Rupert replied in shock "OK, this is starting to get concerning."

"Im gonna go and check if he's alright."

"Alright, stay safe Charles."

"Thanks Rupert."

I entered through the hatch and as I touched the ground I noticed a dead body. Immediately, I knew something terrible has happened. Whatever, I gotta focus on finding the General.

As I was walking through the rooms in the airship, I saw more dead toppats. Is the General also...no Charles, keep your hopes up. He's still alive right?

Well, when I entered a room that seem to be filled with files and folders. I saw a dead toppat with a blue pointy hat and...GENERAL!!! I was too late, here he was lying on the floor motionlessly. Next to him with his back facing me was...Henry?. Did he know what happened? Was he invovled with this?

"Henry, do you know what happened?" I asked nervously

"Oh hello Charles Calvin." He responded at a normal tone at first

"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU!!!"