Chapter 50

The next morning the two were wrapped in each other's arms again. Frankie started giving the mans tattooed chest sweet loving kisses. "This is mine," she whispered continuing to give his skin kisses.

The man let out a long groan as he stretched his back. His arms went under his head, sleepily propping himself up to watch. "And this, and this," she whispered continuing to kiss his chest.

"Your daughter is going crazy this morning," she grinned up at him before returning to her kisses. Severus gently pulled her on top of him, placing his hands on her bare stomach. 

"Merlin," he shook his head when he felt the baby kicking her stomach from the outside. "She's taking my breath away," Frankie said with hitched pained breaths.

"I can't wait to see her beautiful little face. I think she is going to look like both of us. Black hair, dark eyes, pale skin," Severus grinned at her. "I agree. I feel as if she's going to come out with an annoyed glare on her face," Frankie teased, embracing his large hands that were covering her belly.

"I know you feel that," Severus told her, his hands going to her hips, pressing her down on his morning erection that was under her ass. "I was trying to ignore it. You are murdering my cervix every time you fuck me. You were such a sweet gentleman at first" she teased him playfully.

"I try to be gentle with you. You are the one begging. more Daddy. Harder Daddy," the man mocked her playfully. "Is there a chance I'm getting out of this bed without being fucked? she grinned down at him, her ass pushing down against his erection.

"We need to talk about last night. I wasn't being mean to you. I was direct. When I want my cock sucked, that's what you need to do. Your mouth needs to stay wrapped around my cock when you are sucking me. If you can't do it how I want, I will start tying your hands behind your back," Severus told her, his eyes were like two black storms, staring at her beautiful body.

Frankie glared at him, "You're being bossy again. If you don't like how I suck your dick then find someone else to do it for you," she scolded him in irritation, attempting to get up from the bed.

Severus grabbed her hands, pinning them to his chest to keep her from getting off of him. "You are such a bad little girl. You can't do anything you're told. Can you?" the man growled at her, easily holding her in place.

"How many times must I remind you that in my bed.. you will do what I tell you," he scolded her as she attempted getting free. A cheeky little grin formed on Frankie's lips, "Make me, Daddy," she teased.

"Why do you insist on being a bad girl?" Severus glared at her, pinning her hands to his chest easily with one of his larger hand. He free one slapped Frankie's face roughly, grabbing her by the chin, "Bad little girl," he growled at her. "Bad girls get fucked the hardest," she giggled playfully before he released her, slapping her face again.

"I'm going to let you go and you are going to start sucking my cock. I want you to lay on top of me so I can start stretching your little hole. I suggest you comply. If you choose to fight me, I will simply force myself inside you. That's what bad girls get. Good girls suck their Daddies cock and get their little holes played with. Tell me if you're a good girl or a bad girl," Severus grinned at her.

"I'm a good girl," she blurted out almost immediately. "Good," Severus told her as he released her. He leaned over to the side table, pulling out a bottle of lubricant. Frankie knelt over his chest without laying flat against him, she tried taking him in her mouth as she leaned over.

Her hair was getting in her way so she leaned back while the man played with his deliciously tight holes. Swiftly she threw her tangled raven hair into a ponytail and returned to her work. She bobbed her mouth up and down his thick cock, taking as much as she could each time.

"That's my good girl," Severus moaned as he buried fingers inside her pussy first. He roughly finger fucked her tight pussy before moving to her asshole. "Slow down.. you can use your hands but I don't want your mouth to come off me.. Just like that, beautiful," he told her.

Severus took some of the lubricant dripping a generous amount on her asshole, fingering her even rougher this time. Frankie always pushed back hard against his fingers, whimpering into his cock while she sucked him. 

"You love when Daddy plays with you like this.. don't you? Do you want to cum?" he teased her, his other hand starting to swirl her clit.

She started pushing her ass harder against him while he rubbed her clit side to side with his big thick fingers. Her legs started shaking, little whines vibrating through his cock while she continued to suck him. "Do not take me out of your mouth when you cum," he warned her, rubbing her faster.

Frankie couldn't hold off any longer, her climax taking over her body completely. She pushed back against his touch as she started cumming. 

She kept sucking him through her orgasm, her hands squeezing him hard as she came against Severus' fingers. "What a good girl.. Finish me. I'm running out of time. I'll have to fuck your ass tonight," the man sighed.

"No, please," she begged over her shoulder. "Lay on the edge and I'll use you," the man announced, not being able to resist. "Thank you," she whimpered as she placed herself perfectly for him. He got up, pushing her legs back, he slowly slid himself inside her.

It was obvious he was fucking her for his pleasure this morning. He was pounding his thick cock deep inside her, leaving Frankie in a pile of unintelligible noises. Severus was trying not to hurt her but it was difficult to hold back.

He loved fucking her very hard and fast. Severus held her pale legs against his tattooed chest as he used her roughly, finally cumming deep inside her. He was letting out primal grunts as drop after after filled her.

"I love you, good girl," he smiled softly kissing her leg that was thrown over his shoulder still before they parted. "I love you, Daddy. Can I stay in your bed?" she asked hopefully.

"I insist upon it. Let me clean you up and then I need to shower. I will bring you some food back later," he told her. His body was so handsomely strong as he walked to the bathroom to retrieve something to clean her with.

His half hard shining cock bounced as he walked back to Frankie who was laying like a princess on the bed. "Your shampoo and body washes are under the sink in the cabinet. They take up too much room in this shower so I put them up when you're not here," he told her as he cleaned her.

"I would hate for your other guests to think you're involved with someone,," she glared at him. "Don't start with that nonsense. You are the one getting friendly with the neighbor," Severus reminded her. "Ok," she said dismissively as she climbed back into the blankets. "You don't like the taste of your own medicine?" Severus asked her rhetorically as he walked to the bathroom to shower.

"I'm going to the cottage. I have some errands to run this morning," Frankie decided, getting up from the bed, gathering her things. "Predictable," Severus told her from the bathroom as he waited for the water to heat up. "I told you the other day, I needed to go to the music shop. I couldn't do it yesterday," she told him while she dressed in her sweat shirt and pajama pants.

"It wasn't so important until you got a taste of your own attitude," he told her as he got into the shower. Frankie walked into the bathroom, saying "I still love you. Do you want me to come back this afternoon?" she asked him. "Yes, I love you too," the man said from the shower.

"Are we still friends?" Frankie asked before walking to the door. "Obviously. Come give me a kiss before you leave," he told her. He leaned out the shower door, giving her a quick wet kiss. "I want you in my bed by 4," he grinned, waving his hand dismissively. "Yes Sir," she grinned before leaving.