Chapter 56

"Whatever my Daddy wants.. my Daddy gets," she grinned, pulling the grey t-shirt off that she had borrowed. Frankie bent over the end of the sofa on top of some throw pillows, wagging her pale ass at the man playfully. "I'm waiting," she teased.

The man rubbed himself through his trousers before pulling his cock out of the zipper of his trousers. He came up behind her, eagerly trying to push his hardening cock inside her while he undid his suit jacket.

When he discovered she wasn't wet enough yet, he spread her ass letting a drop of spit fall onto her. "That was disgusting... do it again," Frankie whimpered, pushing back towards him.

"You are a filthy little demon," Severus told her as he spat on her again, rubbing his cock in it. Gently he attempted to push slowly into her, but she wasn't having it.

"You really cannot wait.. can you? I thought you were sore," Severus reminded her as his hands went to his suit jacket, quickly working the buttons while she bounced back against him.

"I am but this is a hate fuck. I hate you so much I need to cum on your cock," she whimpered back at him. "You mean, love. Say I love my Daddy so much I need to cum on his cock," Severus warned her as he freed himself from the suit jacket, throwing it to the side, hands working his tie and white dress shirt next.

"No. My Daddy is going to shut his mouth for once and let me enjoy his cock," she talked back, her pussy gripping him so tight as she fucked him. Severus took his neck tie, pulling each of her arms behind her back so her face was pushed into a pillow. He tied her hands tightly while continuing to let her hump against him. until he pulled out completely.

"What the fuck?" she whimpered when she felt him get off the sofa completely. "No no no," she begged. "Calm down. I'm just getting undressed you little demon," Severus scolded her playfully. Frankie whimpered and writhed on the sofa until he finally got behind her again.

"My hair," she asked. Severus picked up a hair tie from the coffee table pulling off of her hair into a pony tail so he could hold onto it. "Thank you," she told him as he positioned himself again.

Severus rubbed his cock up and down her dripping wetness, "I bet you wish this was inside you right now," he teased her. Frankie had dreamed of his voice saying these things to her for years, hearing them in person sent her right to the edge. "Daddy.. please.. I need you," she begged, her hands tied behind her back, her ass in the air.

"I wonder how long it would take for you to completely unravel," he teased, the head of his cock rubbing against her. Frankie looked over her shoulder as best she could from her current very vulnerable position. "Is this about the memories?" she asked nervously, sensing something else in his voice.

"What a smart girl you are Francesca.. What I should do is leave you here all afternoon.. Tied up and waiting for me," he taunted her, as he continued rubbing himself against her ass, his hands digging into her roughly. "I'm sorry, you nosey old git," she started giggling, unable to control herself.

"What a bad little witch you are," Severus hissed at her, smacking the head of his cock against her asshole. "Daddy I don't know why you're making either of us wait.. we both know you're going to fuck me," she said in a whimpering voice trying to push back against him.

The man pulled her legs down so she was lying flat but with pillows under her, so she was comfortable, positioning himself behind her. "You're not going to cum. If I think you're close I'm going to stop you," Severus warned her, pushing his aching cock down inside her. "I'm sorry," she whimpered over her shoulder to him.

He lay down on top of her his hands going under her shoulders as he started pounding her. Within seconds, Frankie was a pile of unintelligible sounds and noises. "Mercy.. its too deep," she begged.

"You're fortunate this isn't in your ass right now," Severus growled as he moved back just slightly continuing to fuck her. "Thank you, Daddy," she whimpered as it started feeling good again. Both of them were making the most unholy noises and grunts as he fucked her.

"You feel so fucking good, Daddy.. I can't.. ," she whimpered as she started cumming. Severus pulled out of her quickly but it was too late. Her legs started shaking as she writhed in front of him on the pillows, her pussy visibly pulsing from the outside.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," she cried while she trembled in front of him, having a full body orgasm. "Utterly splendid.. I've never seen anything as marvelous as you in this moment," Severus whispered, his hands going to her body, soothing her.

"Unfortunately, I can wait no longer," he growled before forcing himself back inside her as she struggled to recover. "Dirty little bitch.. You love when Daddy fucks you just like this.. Don't you.. You love when Daddy takes what he wants," Severus growled into her ear. His warm breath on her neck as he held her down fucking her so hard gasps were escaping her mouth.

"Please, I will do anything, just untie me so I can touch myself," Frankie begged, pushing back against him. "A favor yet to be determined," Severus told her as he moved back quickly untying her hands. "You are the best, Daddy," she whimpered, her hand immediately going under herself as he fucked her hard against the sofa.

"Daddy, it's not enough, please.. let me ride you," Frankie begged when her fingers weren't satisfying her quickly enough. "Do you want.. never mind," Severus started as he wrapped he gently picked her up and carried her to the bed. "You deserve to be thrown on this bed like the naughty little demon you are.. soon," he teased her.

He sat back on the pillows helping her position herself on his big cock. Frankie winced as she was sliding down his length.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered before bringing her into a kiss. It was almost surprising how much the broody man enjoyed kissing. Frankie could feel how much he wanted her every time they kissed.

He kissed her the same as he fucked her, with an insatiable appetite. "Who does this cock belong to? Tell me, Daddy," she gave him a playful pout as she started riding his cock. "It belongs to you, my little demon," he grinned at her, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling her harder against him. "Fast?" she grinned.

"I want you to pound your pussy on my cock while I lay here and watch.. Move your foot.. right there. up and down,. fuck," he growled. "You love fucking your Daddy don't you? You're going to make me cum.. Just like that..," Severus growled, holding her face while her pussy bounced on him.

"FUCK," Frankie cried as she started cumming with him. She slammed down on his length, taking as much as she could while her body shook uncontrollably against his chest. Severus wrapped his arms around her, slowing fucking his cum into her while she continued spasming.

"Daddy don't stop," she begged as she started humping him back. "You couldn't make me, witch" he growled as he fucked her from below, his cock staying rock hard for her.