Chapter 37

S:  How are you and my daughter? I came by the shop but you were closed

S: How are you and my daughter? I came by the shop but you were closed.

B: Why? We have nothing to talk about.

S: As much as you dislike me, and the feeling is quite mutual. You are still pregnant with my child. I'm not going away the way you may have hoped.

B; Well, I will let you know when she arrives. I have a barrister on retainer for when she is born. We are going to put some things in writing. Who gets her when, and so on.

S: So your plan is to shuffle a back and forth between us? I fail to see the logic behind this. Just let me come see you and we can talk.

B: I'm not ready to see you, Severus. (continued)

B: My plan wasn't to shuffle her, at first

B: My plan wasn't to shuffle her, at first. I didn't want this but when you left the other night, it was the last thing I could stand. We both have a right to live how we choose. I choose to not be a hidden secret.

S: I'm trying to keep you two alive. I love you both very much.

B: I'm sorry, that is unfortunate. I didn't feel trace of that when you left the other night.

S: Please let me come see you. There is no way to convey what I feel through this diary. Where are you?

B: Give me a time and location. I'll meet you some where to talk, publicly.

S: Are you at your granddads house?

B: No I have a private residence in another location now. I really don't have time for this, I'm working on a custom order that needs to be out tomorrow.

 I really don't have time for this, I'm working on a custom order that needs to be out tomorrow

S: You won't see me today, will you?

B: I cannot.

S: Saturday at the tavern near Granddads. 12pm.

B: I already have a lunch date, that day. I cannot.

S: Don't play games with me. At 12pm.

B: I'm not playing games. I have another engagement for lunch. I can meet you for dinner at 6 or 7.

S: Is it business related or personal?

B: Mind your own affairs if you will.

S: Did you wait even 24 hours before accepting an invitation from another man?

B: I did not. What was I supposed to be waiting for? You stormed out of my apartment saying you didn't want to live as a married couple. What am I supposed to do? Tell me, Severus. I will never beg a man to love me again.

S: You really get in your own way. I do love you. I cannot make it more clear.

B: You knew when you left, I was under no obligation to wait on you. This back and forth stuff is done. I cannot do it. I'll find a partner who wants to be with me, all of the time. I'm sorry you are tasting regret now. I am as well. The blood oath, however thrilling, a bit impulsive on my part, I admit that.

B:I wanted you so badly, that once I got you. There was no way I could let you decide you didn't want me. I tried to trap you, because I loved you. It appears I am the one who has been trapped now. Who is going to want me? I'm pregnant with another mans child. A man who doesn't even want to tell people he is my husband.

S: I got you pregnant on purpose. I gave you something to counter act your pills.