Chapter 30

Severus quickly slinked over Frankie's body and between her legs swiftly, "Is this where you need Daddy?" he whispered. He lined himself up perfectly, sinking his length in, "Right there, Daddy," Frankie whispering, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He cradled her in his arms while he slowly made love to her. Frankie laid in pure euphoria as Severus bit her neck and chest, leaving little bruises. He slowly thrust his long thick cock deep inside her, over and over.

"Daddy, ruin me," she begged, digging her nails into his back. Severus grinned, pulling back and gently placing Frankie on her hands and knees. "Tell me if you need me to stop. I don't want to hurt you," Severus told her as he placed her in position, slowing sliding his thick cock back inside her.

Frankie's hands dug into the bed sheets, "Harder, Daddy, she begged, pushing back against him. Severus' hands held her hips so tightly, fucking her within an inch of her life.

Each of them were sweating from the intensity of their love making, it was carnal as he grabbed her wrought iron bedframe. He pounded her hard from behind, Frankie's long pale fingers grasped the intricate ironwork, pushing back against him as hard as she could.

"Daddy, I need you to cum in me," Frankie begged through desperate gasps. Within seconds of her plea, Severus was cumming deeply inside her. His arms went to her torso, hugging her from behind and pulling her into his knelt lap while he came inside her.

He was out of breath, gasping for air against her sweat covered back. "You evil little witch" he exclaimed, trying trying to recover.

Frankie used her wandless magic to lift a small window near the bed. "I am about to die," she announced as she laid out on the bed.

Severus went over to her tiny bathroom, retrieving a wet cloth to clean her. "You should have told me when you found out," Severus scolded her as he finally lay back, letting out a long sigh.

"I wasn't ready. My granddad said he was going to tell you if I didn't. Today was the deadline," Frankie admitted. "You only told me because he was going to tell me? I thought.. you made it seem like you wanted.." Severus started.

"I did want to tell you. I just.. I'm still angry about this. I haven't come to terms with it happening this soon," Frankie admitted she got up from the bed, pulling her black silk robe back on. She picked up the nipple jewelry replacing it with her back turned to Severus.

The man got up from the bed, pulling his boxers back on so he wasn't nude any longer. "Who did you want to sleep with? You said there has been opportunity," Severus asked as he watched her go to the kitchenette where she started the kettle.

"None of that matters. I haven't been touched. I told you that," she replied, her eyes cutting back to him. "It matters to me. You desired someone else," Severus glared at her as he went to sit on the sofa.